E3
#1
Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:52 AM
#2
Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:43 AM
My husband is going this year...just wondering if anyone else around here is going....
What is it?
Travel, food and drink blog by Dave - http://davestravels.tv
#3
Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:51 AM
#4
Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:31 AM
Oh man, I wish I was going. T'would be awesome.
ah! its a game convention
Travel, food and drink blog by Dave - http://davestravels.tv
#5
Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:33 AM
What is it?
It is a gaming show...Not 100% sure what all it entails, but I think they show all the new systems/games/accesories that will be coming out. Since my husband is in the gaming field he gets to go...(he was supposed to go last year, but our son decided to be born 5 weeks early!)
It seems like he will have a blast...all of the major brands throw parties, so he will probably go to the Sony and Nintendo ones...
I wish I could go with him
#6
Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:35 AM
It is a gaming show...Not 100% sure what all it entails, but I think they show all the new systems/games/accesories that will be coming out. Since my husband is in the gaming field he gets to go...(he was supposed to go last year, but our son decided to be born 5 weeks early!)
It seems like he will have a blast...all of the major brands throw parties, so he will probably go to the Sony and Nintendo ones...
I wish I could go with him
very cool! thats awesome your husbands in the industry - who does he work for?
Travel, food and drink blog by Dave - http://davestravels.tv
#8
Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:05 AM
#9
Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:20 AM
And of course there's always http://www.e3girls.com
#10
Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:38 AM
I've gone a few times in the past and it's always been a blast.
And of course there's always http://www.e3girls.com
maybe the event should be renamed G-3 - geeks, games, girls...
Travel, food and drink blog by Dave - http://davestravels.tv
#11
Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:46 AM
Edited by mylo, 11 April 2006 - 08:46 AM.
#13
Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:23 AM
Sony had parties at their studios. One year they had Beck, another, Macy Gray as entertainment. When they had it in Atlanta, they took over a parking structure, and had some famous rock band. Don't remember who. I think it might have been the Foo Fighters or Soul Asylum or something like that.
I got to hang out with Sugar Ray Leonard one evening, then again at somone else's party, and they had some famous rapper. Don't remember who. I think they had some crazy cool name. No one got shot, so that was good.
Anyway, at E3, you get to try out all of the latest games, see those in development, see or meet lots of celebs, free food and booze, parties, and as Bish said, the E3 girls.
I miss those days. We don't have anything like that in Real Estate or Mortgage.
Steve Heard
Folsom Real Estate Specialist
EXP Realty
BRE#01368503
Owner - MyFolsom.com
916 718 9577
#14
Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:53 PM
#15
Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:51 PM
Isn't that the big show where there are a lot of porn stars as well????
The porn star convention, or so I've heard, occurs at the same time as Winter CES (consumer electronics show). Although video game companies do often exhibit there, they started E3 as their own.
Steve Heard
Folsom Real Estate Specialist
EXP Realty
BRE#01368503
Owner - MyFolsom.com
916 718 9577
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users













