Photo

Michelle & Barack Obama Clash Over Daughter Malia?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:28 AM

This is pretty SAD....  Underage and all...

Michelle & Barack Obama Clash Over Daughter Malia? 17-Year-Old's Actions At College Party Reportedly Cause Problems At Home

Malia Obama is 17 and probably wants to do what other girls her age do -- hang out with college students and have a good time. However, since she's the President's daughter it's harder to get away with that type of behavior without the world finding out about it.

Eyewitnesses claim to have seen Malia playing beer pong with Brown University students in October, and when photos of her hit the internet her parents became quite upset, according to the National Enquirer.

A picture on messaging app Snapchat showed the teen standing in front of a group of cups set up for the drinking game. When a ball lands in a cup, a member of the opposite team has to take a swig. First, Malia is under the drinking age. Second, she's still in high school.

http://www.starpulse...clash-over-daug

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:48 PM

Well, the Koran does forbid Muslims from drinking.

And Barack Hussein Obama is a full-fledged practicing Muslim...no doubt about it. If you doubt me, just think back to his interview with George Stephanopolopolopolous a number of years ago when Obama *slipped* and said, "my Muslim Faith".

So his daughter is drinking, like most teenagers. I'd drink bigtime too if I had the parents she has. I don't think Obama will cut off her head, but nothing he does surprises me anymore.

Uh oh...I just realized I'm not being "P.C."

Deal with it.

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

Much ado about nothing. All it does is pose an image problem.

Drinking age is an arbitrary number that used to vary from state to state and certainly varies from country to country. So her particular age is only of marginal importance. Heck, some people should never drink no matter what their age. Beer pong with friends is no cause for alarm, especially since I'm sure there were Secret Service agents in close proximity.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:45 PM

O'Bummer probably avoids Michelle around the house just like he avoids ISIS around the world.  Maybe if he ignores them they both will go away and mellow out.....?   I think not Mr. President....!   You have made your bed, now lie in it.   Chris   

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users