1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

Wow...!   Another left wing news organization is going down...   Stopped taking and reading the Sac Bee Liberal over a decade ago....   Cancelled them....  Them kept calling for me to re-up...   They kept delivering to my house and sending me bills....   Then they called me to pay the bill.  I told them where they could put their bill.    Stopped delivering for awhile...  Then started again and sent me a bill again...  Obnoxious group of so called journalists that they are...    Anyway, when I realized all I was getting was left wing news, left wing voting recommendations, and stories on how hard it is to wear a hijab or be trans in our society, how bad our military was, how cops harass citizens, and op-ed pieces by Paul Krugman and the "editorial board" that skewed so far to the left.....  And nothing from Charles Krauthammer or anybody like him..........   No conservative opinion to balance the loony left I said no way, not reading you anymore....    I would occasionally drop in to the Sac Bee on the web but after a few minutes they would cut me off and ask for money.  Yep, no way Sac Bee...!  You were never that good and very biased..!   Bye...!

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:15 PM

Being blatantly biased has consequences. Glad they are suffering the consequences. And I don't feel sorry for anyone losing their job.. they were part of the problem. Love it when the good people, like me and many thousands of others, have the last laugh. Screw you, Sacto Bee. Hmmm.. maybe Calif would be more Red if there wasn't such vote fraud. Again, I'm glad leftists are losing their jobs.. I didn't used to be this way, but we gotta fight hate with hate. Bring it, losers. THAT is how we will win this war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users