Photo
- - - - -

Folsom Lake College Student Offering Math Tutoring!

tutor math algebra

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jsan08

jsan08

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

I'm a U.S. Navy Veteran and currently a student at Folsom Lake College. I'm also your local skydiver/adrenaline junkie :). I began tutoring in 2009 in the Navy as a side job. I mostly tutored the guys who were going into the nuclear field and needed help preparing for tests. I specialize in tutoring students of all ages in basic arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra 1 and algebra 2. I mostly have done tutoring with middle school aged kiddos and some high school and college students, as well as kids with disabilities. I enjoy helping my students improve there grades and watching them be able to do problems on their own after we've practiced the subject. Explaining the topic in as many ways as possible until I find the one that my student understands is paramount.

I'm a very personable guy who has 300+ volunteer hours outside of tutoring, working and interacting with adults and kids in a mentoring capacity. A majority of my employment has always been focused around helping children. I love to make math as fun and as interesting as possible!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutor, math, algebra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users