47 replies to this topic

#1 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 03:20 PM

So the Government is shut down and over 800,000 workers are on leave or going unpaid.  That includes the Coast Guard which is still expected to do it's job and potentially save lives as part of the (unpaid) job.  Funny, Trump is proud to take ownership of this shutdown (his words) as long as Democrats won't authorize payment for the wall.  BUT, Trump promised repeatedly that Mexico would pay for the wall.  What happened to that-----Oh yeah, Trump lied again, something he does every day and yet the NewCons still believe whatever he says.  Hey Republicans, gullible much???? :BREAKDANCE: :BREAKDANCE: :BREAKDANCE: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:10 PM

No problem with it, or Trump owning it....   He's the man, pelosi and schumer are not.....   Build the wall and enforce our immigration laws.  If we did so, Officer Ronil Singh would not be dead and his five month old son would be able to grow up with his great Dad...!   Oh, and Kate Steinle, need I mention her.....?   And so many others.   Build the wall and control your border and who comes in to work.  Period....!  Funny how you liberals ignore the other half of the story, the tragedy half on the consequences to law abiding Americans going about their lives.   And sadly, lastly, this is all about the democrats padding their vote count.  Short term gains for long term consequences.  And then the next generation will vote Republican.  Something the dems never really like to think about.....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:55 PM

Wow, according to 2Arses/Chipshot, the Coast Guard is non-essential!  Who knew?  Guess anyone out at sea needing help really doesn't need it.  And we can stop worrying about interdicting drug trafficers as well.  Is 2Arses really that stupid?  I know he's an internet troll but I thought even a troll would know better.

:headbang: :headbang:

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:59 PM

Wow, according to 2Arses/Chipshot, the Coast Guard is non-essential!  Who knew?  Guess anyone out at sea needing help really doesn't need it.  And we can stop worrying about interdicting drug trafficers as well.  Is 2Arses really that stupid?  I know he's an internet troll but I thought even a troll would know better.
:headbang: :headbang:

Are you referring to me? What the Hell are you talking about, folsomclown? I said NONE of that. I know you're 80 years old, and that's fine, but you need to quit being an idiot. You got dementia? If so, go find an appropriate forum. We wish you luck. And what does "chipshot" mean, you weirdo?

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:08 PM

Folsombound, I disagree with everything you said above but I love that you have the right to say so, just like me.   I think you fought for that right in your younger days as I recall....?   I thank you for that.   America, still great...!   Have a great 2019 Sir....!   I will try to do the same...  The best that I can.......  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

One more day . . .

And the Democrats bring some sanity to the Congress.

It'll be fun to see a little old lady b!tch-slap the trumpinator into submission.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#7 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

Oh yes! Just look at the state of California to see how well things are run, crime so low and children being so well behaved and getting good grades, not to mention our well cared for roads and highways and clean cities, devoid of homeless. 

Nobody can bring sanity and govern a country as well as the Democratic party.  :puke:

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

Right on, Rose. We all know the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. This is why Democrats are morons. Nope, I have NOT changed my tone for 2019... I call 'em like I see 'em. If you Dems don't like it, take a hike. You won't be missed. :)

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:37 PM

One more day . . .

And the Democrats bring some sanity to the Congress.

It'll be fun to see a little old lady b!tch-slap the trumpinator into submission.

You mean Nancy, the gibberish talking, alzheimer's ridden, evil snake of a woman...?   The woman in the top of the 1% of the rich, right near the very top (why don't you hate her too, a one percenter...?).   Sanity to Congress...?   Trump will outlast Pelosi both politically and personally, she is gone in 18 months.  Tell me you can not see the medical signs of dementia...?  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:29 PM

Now if we could only shut down about 40% of government PERMANENTLY.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#11 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

If I didn't hear it from news sources, I would have no idea that the govt was shut down.
Somehow we're getting along just fine...

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:28 PM

Yeah, tell that to the nearly 1 million employees out of work!

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

Yeah, tell that to the nearly 1 million employees out of work!

1zgu550.jpg

They will be fine....!   Just like you were Tio Vinny..... On the government dole....  Just like you.....   Retire at about 50 to 55....   Get about 80K to 100K a year in retirement, medical payed for.....   Me, in the private sector, I am thinking maybe I can retire at 70, if I live that long......?    And medical insurance, I am so screwed.  You got it made, you and your other government soon to be ex employees.  Sad that this it the way it turned out.....   I have to pay for all of you till the end of days and work until I am past my due date so you can check out at just after age 50, and with such great benefits and live the good life........   Sad that many CHP retire and then claim disability (means your retirement is not taxed) like 80% do it....!   If it is such a dangerous job and so detrimental to your health don't you think an agency or a reporter would look into it....?   And I am talking 100K to 250K retirements, yearly retirement income....!   Wow, I shoulda done that, been a turd and retired early on the people's dime...!   Not to say they all do this, but many do and they get a pass, a big pass.  Something needs to be done. 

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

We are not a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of citizens. I am sick and tired of the American citizen being demeaned and treated as a second-class citizen while anybody who crosses the border is treated as the most virtuous human being on the face of the earth.

- Mark Levin

Svzr2FS.jpg

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:32 AM

In MY grade school we learned that the American Indians were here first.

Then, the Europeans came.

That makes almost all of us immigrants.   :huh:

Maybe some folks (home schooled?) are unaware of those facts.    :newyear:  

Or maybe they were absent that day!     :joker:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users