• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 POConnor

POConnor

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Wine, golfing, gardening, wakeboarding, wine, cooking, wine...hmmm did I mention I like wine?

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:49 AM

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me. I took my 2 little puppies to a mobile pet vaccination clinic back in August/September time frame. It was at the Prairie City Safeway. I'm trying to figure out what the name of it was as someone (who shall remain nameless) has misplaced the paperwork and I'm trying to show proof of rabies vaccine to get my little guys groomed.
This is the mobile clinic that goes around 1 or 2 Saturdays and it goes to all different areas in Sacramento county in 30 minute intervals.
If you have any idea of the name please let me know.

Thanks

#2 FIDOPres

FIDOPres

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE(pattylbel @ Dec 19 2006, 10:49 AM) View Post
Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me. I took my 2 little puppies to a mobile pet vaccination clinic back in August/September time frame. It was at the Prairie City Safeway. I'm trying to figure out what the name of it was as someone (who shall remain nameless) has misplaced the paperwork and I'm trying to show proof of rabies vaccine to get my little guys groomed.
This is the mobile clinic that goes around 1 or 2 Saturdays and it goes to all different areas in Sacramento county in 30 minute intervals.
If you have any idea of the name please let me know.

Thanks

Could it possible have been Dr. Jyl's mobile vet? She's the only one I know in the area. http://www.drjyl.com/
If it's not her contact Cindy Walden with Animal Control, she would probably know who it is. Cindy can be reached through city hall at 355-7200.
Hope this helps, thanks for being a responsible pet owner and getting your little ones vaccinated. If your looking for a great groomer I HIGHLY recommend Kathy with Aussie Mobile Grooming, they come right to your door!
Good Luck!
Jen

#3 Rablibra6

Rablibra6

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:16 PM

http://www.yolanovet.com/

I think this might be it.

#4 POConnor

POConnor

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Wine, golfing, gardening, wakeboarding, wine, cooking, wine...hmmm did I mention I like wine?

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:17 AM

Yolano Vet is it. Thankyou.
Unfortunately there is no way to speak to a live person. I guess the kids are going to have to wait for their haircut until after Xmas.

Thanks for your help again!

#5 antakarana

antakarana

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

There are 2 mobile vaccine companies I've used before: VIP and Luv My Pet. Both of them have clinics at local pet stores.

Here are the websites for each:

Luv My Pet: LuvMyPet.com
VIP: HappyPet.com

Hope that helps! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users