1201 replies to this topic

#196 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

Gotta smack the republicans this time. Former Trump campaign advisor Sam nunberg tweets a meme showing McCain not wanting Trump at his funeral with a picture of Trump saying, "That's ok, I'll celebrare  from home."   Very poor take  Stay classy republicans...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#197 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:29 PM

Joe, it's just a meme. Memes aren't real. Most are just satire, or just funny. You know that. Stop with your faux outrage. You remind me of what Dems do. Please stop. Thank you.

#198 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:13 PM

SURPRISE!! ANOTHER HYPOCRITE DEMOCRAT CRIMINAL:  Dem Congressional Candidate Refuses To Withdraw Amidst Revelations of Serious Domestic Abuse.  Story below.  Man, you Dems are so desperate that you allow PROVEN domestic abusers to run for office?  The Democrat party is officially *The Scumbag Party*.  Wow!!  Stay classy, Democrats.

https://www.mediaite...domestic-abuse/

#199 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:40 PM

OH THE HILARIOUS IRONY:  In the article below, a black college professor asks President Trump to send troops to Chicago.  You just can't make this stuff up!!  I say, "hell no... you Libs should be forced to enjoy the advantages and benefits of Liberalism... lock, stock, and barrel".  Pun intended.  Stay classy, Chicago Democrats, as you enjoy the lawless, murderous *feral thugs and gang-bangers* (the professor's words, not mine) roaming your city.  It makes me laugh, in a "I told you so" kind of way!! :lol:

http://thehill.com/o...oops-to-chicago

#200 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

'Roseanne' Is Canceled Following the Star's Racist 'Ape' Tweet

https://www.rollings...anceled-w520868

After Roseanne Barr posted a tweet Tuesday morning comparing Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape, ABC has announced it has canceled the rebooted version of Roseanne, which had been the number-one show in television. "Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement. Disney CEO Bob Iger added on twitter that "there was only one thing to do here, and that was the right thing."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#201 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:54 PM

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens resigns amid extramarital affair

https://www.cbsnews....day-2018-05-29/

He was involved in an affair with his former hairdresser that led to a broader investigation by prosecutors and state legislators.

All "Fake News" of Course!

#202 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

FAKE NEWS.. Valerie Jarrett isn't even black.. FAKE!! :lol:

As Gov of Arkansas, Bill Clinton resigned over his many affairs, right? Oh, no, he didn't... he didn't have the CLASS to resign.. typical classless Democrat.. imagine that!! More FAKE NEWS!! :lol:

Desperate for a "story"?? :lol:

#203 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:45 PM

Funny how anybody "conservative" who does an off color joke loses everything, and quickly........!   A progressive-liberal and at best you go to rehab for 30 days.......   Just ask Bill Maher and what's her name.....  Michelle Wolf........?  Still has her job, still on the schedule, still ok with the press.........  Did you hear what she said about Sarah Huckabee....?  No racism here, of course not..........

michellewolf4_hdv.jpg?itok=t9gMPRH-

"And of course, we have Sarah Huckabee Sanders. We are graced with Sarah’s presence tonight. I have to say I’m a little star-struck. I love you as Aunt Lydia in 'The Handmaid’s Tale.' Mike Pence, if you haven’t seen it, you would love it.

"Every time Sarah steps up to the podium I get excited, because I’m not really sure what we’re going to get. You know, a press briefing, a bunch of lies or divided into softball teams. 'It’s shirts and skins, and this time don’t be such a little b----, Jim Acosta!'

"I actually really like Sarah. I think she’s very resourceful. Like she burns facts, and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.

"And I’m never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders, you know? Is it Sarah Sanders, is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is it Cousin Huckabee, is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? Like, what’s Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know. Ann Coulter."

1A - 2A = -1A

#204 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Maybe Trump won because America is sick of race, race, race. It's old. And of course it's perfectly fine for blacks to criticize whites, but if the tables were reversed, the MSM and the race-obsessed Democrats would try to have everyone believe that it's WW3. .. even though it's the MSM and Democrats who constantly fan the flames of "racism in America". Let's ask Steve... oh, never mind.. that's his team.. he would never wander off the plantation and criticize his peeps, would he? Let's see. Hmmm....

#205 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:20 PM

TRUE COLORS: The Trump brand of racism on full display.

#206 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:11 AM

Hey UncleRacist, you and other Lib racists voted for Hillary, as you have admitted many times on this board. Hillary's mentor was KKK Leader Robert Byrd, a DEMOCRAT Senator. You and the racist Democrat Party (the creators of the KKK) have no credibility on the race issue. Checkmate. Now go away before I revoke your Green Card.

Ch4SkPLXEAAoE-w.jpg

#207 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:55 AM

RACIST DEMOCRATS... NO SURPRISE:  In a video uploaded to the State Department’s official YouTube page on June 28, 2010, Hillary Clinton praised KKK Leader Senator Byrd by saying, “Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd."  Now, who are the racists?  You just can't make this stuff up.  Despicable short Hillary video below.  Stay classy, racist Democrat Party, you frauds.

https://youtu.be/7YMJI0A0978

#208 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:33 PM

TRUE COLORS: The Trump brand of racism on full display.

Said by the ones who throw around ORANGE and do not recognize their very own racism......!

1A - 2A = -1A

#209 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

Democrats and Hollywood and the MSM were the ones yelling and screaming about sexual harassment. Then a bunch of them got busted for sexual harassment, and worse. Democrats and Hollywood and the MSM were the ones yelling and screaming about racism... see a connection there? Is it that easy to fool blacks and hispanics? Apparently most minorities buy the lie hook, line, and sinker. Stupid? :lol:

#210 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

Tio Vinny's next tee shirt....?   Ebay has them.....

DynamicImageHandler_969f95c4-649c-4572-a

1A - 2A = -1A

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users