17 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

Vinny, Bill Clinton hasn't been in office for 17 years but some people just won't let go of the stories and rumors. 

What....?   You guys on the left never even addressed the "rumors" back then....?  WTF are you doing now...?   Let go....?   Does Juanita let go of her actual rape, or do I let go of the actual lack of coverage by the MSM, the leftists like you for the last 35 years....?  And everybody else who swept her rape under the carpet for political reasons....?   Bill, so smooth, so classy, so well liked, so "Presidential", but yet such a rapist....?   Yep, I can see why you guys on the left do not want to go there, you and your MSM buddies who have ignored this story for 30+ years now...........   A journalist with a spine someday will present this story...!   Sadly, the MSM will publish only after Bill dies.......   That is how it works if you are a Democrat.   Sad, so sad..........    Gonna see "Chappaquiddick" this weekend.......   50+ some odd years too late........   Sad the MSM protects democrat politicians beyond the grave and attacks Republicans from day one in office and everybody in their family too.   I am feeling somewhat disenfranchised here.........    ACLU, are you coming to my aid....?    No, I thought so, I will not hold my breath........     Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

No, just that I never heard of Broaddrick.

Puts you in the category of "Major Clueless" my friend...........!  You really have to branch out in your news sources.....    Apparently for 30 years now you have been in a fake news, liberal MSM bubble........    Seek the truth, no matter where it brings you.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#18 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

The "Truth," my friend, is something way beyond what you can imagine.     :idea:
It's all a play on the world stage, as Shakespeare duly noted.

We are all players.

So in one lifetime Clinton is President and Broadrick may be the so-called victim.
In one lifetime Trump is President and vilifies Rosie O'Donnell.

In the next the roles are reversed.
Rosie (in a different body) is President and Donald the victim,

and in the spiritual realms they all have a good

laugh and share cheerful libations.   :drunk2:

SO then, anger is never justified        :gah: 

and love prevails     :)   :wub:  even as the illusion of drama rolls along,

seemingly unfair to one or the other, yet a story-telling with moral lesson.  :cheers:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stormy Daniels, Trump, sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users