• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 10:33 AM

Hey everyone, feel free to look around and play a bit. Don't forget to register for an account! smile.gif

#2 Folsom Phillip

Folsom Phillip

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 12:57 PM

I really like this new board... More goodies for the masses!

How do you plan on promoting this website? I know I've been telling a lot of people about it, but most have never heard of it. This forum is such a great idea... such a great way to bring everyone together. What's next? smile.gif
Go Kings!

#3 NRB

NRB

Superstar

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:Secretary, FIDO Inc. (Folsom Independent Dog Owners) dedicated to bringing a dog park to Folsom and promoting responsible dog ownership. www.fidoinc.org <br /><br />Secretary, Friends of Folsom Parkways

Posted 31 October 2002 - 12:08 PM

Hey Webmaster,
Great job! Only one complaint, where's Willow Springs in the "Avatar". There's Prairie Oaks, Natoma Station and more but no Willow Springs! Can we change this? I'm quite proud of my neighborhood and would like to add it as my avatar. Although, I must admit I had no idea what it was until today! I'm liking all the new options! rolleyes.gif Thanks again for a great forum!
Want a dog park in Folsom?
Go to www.FIDO Inc.org

#4 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 01:35 PM

You bet! Any areas you'd like me to capture? Maybe I can steal something from the Willow Springs community website.
MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#5 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 02:39 PM

How do you plan on promoting this website? I know I've been telling a lot of people about it, but most have never heard of it. This forum is such a great idea... such a great way to bring everyone together. What's next?  

I plan on handing out fliers in front of city hall before meetings, that seems to do well... however that only seems to get a small portion of the residents (although they usually are the most vocal and informed).

If any of you are interested in helping spread the word in your neighborhood, let me know - I can make up some fliers to print out for your neighborhood.

Word of mouth is one of the best things in the world though... people may or may not trust a flier, but they will trust their friends & neighbors' opinions. E-Mail me at webmaster@myfolsom.com if you're interested in spreading the word in your neighborhood - I can only cover so much! smile.gif

MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#6 NRB

NRB

Superstar

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:Secretary, FIDO Inc. (Folsom Independent Dog Owners) dedicated to bringing a dog park to Folsom and promoting responsible dog ownership. www.fidoinc.org <br /><br />Secretary, Friends of Folsom Parkways

Posted 31 October 2002 - 04:25 PM

Webmaster,
Thank you again for the picture of the geese. What a surprise it was to find a picture I took as an avatar. If I come up with any better pictures I will let you know.
N-----
Want a dog park in Folsom?
Go to www.FIDO Inc.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users