1284 replies to this topic

#691 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:37 PM

Actually, Dr. Fauci and Governor Cuomo are the real "presidents" in this country.
They are the authorities that truly "Preside" over the information and choices which

most Americans adhere to.

:usaflag:                   :USA:                    :wave2:

Nope, Trump is your POTUS, Fauci is your guy to listen too regarding viruses............   Cuomo and Newsom have started their 2024 Presidential Campaigns with their latest news conferences, you see that don;t you....?    Mostly a good job I'd say.......  Cuomo talks too much and never would let a good live camera go to waste.......   A jerk for sure who likes the sound of his own voice..........Newsome (Pelosi's nephew), thought he was doing good until he wanted to give illegals $500 a month...........    Not cool......   Go back to Mexico and get your $500 please............   Fix the homeless situation before giving illegals our money please..........!

1A - 2A = -1A

#692 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:01 AM

Cuomo? Cuomo?!? Are you freaking kidding me? I now know for certain that you get your information from NY based media.  Cuomo...good freaking grief..

Vinny thinks sending Covid patients to nursing home, telling people to ride the subways, not sanitizing the subways and then being caught lying trying to downplay the nursing home deaths is presidential leadership??? Refusing to take the advice of NYC mayor to close down schools and the city is leadership? MMM ok.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#693 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:03 PM

278702_image.jpg

#694 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:41 PM

Vinny thinks sending Covid patients to nursing home, telling people to ride the subways, not sanitizing the subways and then being caught lying trying to downplay the nursing home deaths is presidential leadership???

Where did you get that from? 

Never said that. Never thought that.

Borders on libel.

Maybe you can get your money back from that "Mind-Reading 101" class.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#695 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:43 PM

Where did you get that from? 

Never said that. Never thought that.

Borders on libel.

Maybe you can get your money back from that "Mind-Reading 101" class.

"Actually, Dr. Fauci and Governor Cuomo are the real "presidents" in this country."  (Your words)

You were pointing out how they are "presiding" over information and choices.... I pointed out your hero Cuomo has been an absolute disaster on "choices"  BTW, your cop out  about presiding having nothing to do with presidential is weaksauce.  

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#696 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:23 PM

278909_image.jpg

#697 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 10:13 AM

SENILE:  Joe Biden Forgets ‘Coronavirus,’ Claims He Doled Out ‘$84 Billion’ in Recovery Act. What a mess :lol:

https://www.breitbar...n-recovery-act/

#698 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:41 AM

279481_image.jpg

#699 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:05 AM

You Get What You Vote For and in Democrat-Run Cities You Get Riots. You Dems are such morons.

https://www.breitbar...-you-get-riots/

#700 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:23 PM

DUMB FEMALE DOG:  Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) dismissed growing impatience with her economic lockdown orders Monday and recommended residents take to the Internet to learn how to cut their own hair. Moron.

https://www.breitbar...o-do-a-haircut/

#701 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:27 PM

Maybe they can google how to recall a governor....

#702 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:44 PM

When frankesteins monster is let loose...stupid libs don't understand the monster they have created by yelling racism at the drop of a hat and creating divisions amongst the populace by labeling and endorsing every "victim group"....  sad, but kinda funny as well.

https://twitter.com/...908030206816259

#703 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:10 PM

Yep, so funny....   Thumbs up from their nice, secure apartment.........   Boom, rock 1 and rock 2 comes your way..........!    Feeling the brotherly love yet............?

Useful idiots once again.............    Now if you gave the thumbs up to the police who are actually there to protect you, your building, your car, the shops down below you from being set on fire, when they can, I can assure you that your windows would not have been broken by rocks, black or white, whatever you look like.   

1A - 2A = -1A

#704 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:41 PM

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-05-30%2Bat%2B2.55.4

1A - 2A = -1A

#705 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:29 PM

I actually compost anything organic to my garden....  

Often I fill it with 40 lbs of empty beer cans, foil, fast food cartons, empty beer bottles (most often broken so I spend a lot of time  picking up pieces of broken glass with my leather gloves on....)......   

I did this a lot when I had the time and was laid off from work for 8 months last year, it was my "job".........  

Treat the Earth well....!   

Whoa!
Chris earns my R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users