John Mccain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:47 PM

Nothing more to say than I like John McCain. I worked on his campaign for president a few years ago.

He is also a NAVY guy like myself.  He went through HELL in Viet Nam. I was there for a year and a half

but not in prison like he was.

God help and bless him.

Cal

https://www.nytimes....in-arizona.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

https://nypost.com/2...at-his-funeral/

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:11 AM

BITTER, ANGRY MAN:  Wow... McCain is such a childish man.  Story below.  Oh, and if you want to know how a lot of people feel about McCain, just read the comments following the story.  Let's put it this way: he is hated.  Very sad that he can't make peace during his final days.  I guess we all now know the REAL John McCain.  I used to like him, but he changed... and it was NOT a good change.  He is the epitome of *the swamp*.  Good riddance, McCain, you fraud.  Sorry, Camay... you and I will just have to disagree on this one. :)

https://www.infowars...-but-not-trump/

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:05 PM

The words below are from the comment section of the story I posted earlier.. and maybe it's why some people call him *McShame* :

The only thing that can save John McCain from a conviction for treason for his role in the ongoing coup attempt and the fake Russian Dossier is brain cancer. It would be a shame to see a Medal of Honor recipient being executed on the White House lawn for treason (even though the Admiral's kid probably didn't deserve that award in the first place)...

For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals.

“McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat,” explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs — the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. “Since McCain got 28 medals,” Bell continues, “that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys — grunts on the ground — who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I’m sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison. The question really is how many guys got that number of medals for not being shot down."

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Here are some more things to consider when thinking about McCain.  Amazing that we've all been fooled for so long.  Wow!! :

McCain and the POW Cover-up... These are our questions to Senator McCain:

1 Why did you have your service record and POW debriefing classified FOREVER?
2 Did you provide military secrets to North Vietnam as stated by Colonel Earl Hopper of Army Intelligence?
3 Did you narrate 32 propaganda broadcasts for the North Vietnamese and give interviews to communist papers as is stated at www.mccainbetrayspows.com?
4 Why have you kept your Presidential Pardon secret? Did you know that you are the only person serving in Congress with a Presidential pardon?
5 Was Colonel Hopper accurate when he accused you of providing flight paths and altitude information to North Vietnamese gunners, to help them shoot down American planes?
6 Are you aware that Colonel Ted Guy was in the process of preparing treason charges against you when you received your presidential pardon?
7 Why did you work to end all POW inquires? Why are you referred to as the Manchurian Candidate by POW/MIA groups? http://www.theamericanconse...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users