64 replies to this topic

#61 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

Take A Knee My arse    By Neal McCoy

Check it out

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#62 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:27 PM

Opinions on this?  https://www.toddstar...national-anthem

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#63 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

My thoughts on "samir", his "faith", and the ACLU are best kept to myself.......   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#64 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

If you don't respect America, get the Hell out. That goes not only for Muslims (and other "minorities"), but most of the Democrat Party (it seems).

my-other-plane-is-air-force-one-this-mad

#65 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

Aces, is it not funny that some of the deep entrenched dems are starting to question Bill's sexual behaviours and allegations....?   Gillibrand.....  Kirsten, bless her beautiful heart but maybe 30 years too late....?  A good start though, the dems actually recognizing the bad, really bad behavior of their "heroes".......  The ones they covered up for so long, made excuses for them, actually denied evidence, and in Hillary's case, said they would "Destroy" any woman accuser of Bill...........   She is actually more evil than Bill in my mind.....   And those are the ones with the large "D" after their name....!   They got a pass for so long, by the dems and the MSM.  Good to see they are now, maybe now, possibly now, being held to the same standard as we normal human beings..      Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users