9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:49 PM

Oh my God..........   Saw the pic..............   Can't get it out of my head.....!   God, please cleanse my mind....!   Please add him to the Bill Clinton voyeur, rapist, exposure list,  Conyers, Jesse Jackson, all the Kennedy clan for the last 45 years, and that Republican turd from Bama, Roy Moore......?   Maybe Willie Brown and his little protege concubine, Kamala Harris..........   Oh, Kamala, you are a Senator now, how did that happen.....?   Not on your merits, not on your mind, not on your intelligence, on your looks only, your special racial makeup, you gender.  You are there because you are anointed "correct" by all the political fools here in CA, the ones who judge by race, by political affiliation, by gender, by political correctness, and by no means competent you are.   You are a joke.    Just ask anyone outside or your SF bubble....!   Chris

Disclaimer, this will ruin your TG dinner, so don't look...!

http://www.dailymail...nude-photo.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

MEMO TO DEMS: Being in a position of power in Govt makes many of these clowns feel invincible. They think they can do whatever they wish with women. And the vast majority of them are Democrats. I can post the facts, along with a chart. Do you want me to do that? :lol:

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Aces, did you notice we throw out these low level Republicans to them so they can feast and declare the right as misogynistic, rapist, philanderers, molesters......   And they still ignore Bill for 30 years now...........?   And Hillary, who will "bury" any woman who accused Bill of anything.....!   Roy Moore is at the top of their list, maybe they should look in the rear view mirror, and to the wife of the rapist, Bill Clinton, who said she would bury, destroy, obliterate any woman who accused Bill of anything.........?   I think some soul searching is in order on their part..........   But no, they will ignore it all........   Tio Vinny will post up his flashing, blue colored font nonsense and who_dem will not see it because he has chosen to only see what he wants to see............    Chris  

http://www.breitbart...stephanopoulos/

“Bimbo eruptions.” “I would crucify her.” “We have to destroy her story.”

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

Doesn't bother me at all. Zero. He was separated from his wife. A single man can indulge in whatever bedroom escapades with consenting women he wants. None of my business.. I am more troubled by the person that put this out.  Lack of good judgement to be photographed nude? In my book yes.  Graphic text? No ones business but his. Big nothing burger in my eyes...Moore is a different story

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

Uhhh! . . . Think you left out the most important part there Chris:

Congressman on tape tells woman he would report her to Capitol Police because she could expose his secret sex life

https://www.washingt...m=.59ccf0aeaa13

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Tex.), who apologized Wednesday for a lewd photo of him that circulated on the Internet, told a woman to whom he had sent sexually explicit photos, videos and messages that he would report her to the Capitol Police because she could expose his behavior

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:37 AM

Thanks for not putting a bunch of distracting bananas and flashy stuff in your reply.....  Oh, and I did not leave anything out as I linked you to the story, glad

you read it, I knew if I  put a big    "R"  there you would bite.....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:41 AM

Poor UncleCry. His political party is imploding and all he can do is cite the failing Washington Post. It's a sure sign that the end is near for the entire Democrat Party. Hell, they're even throwing the Clintons under the bus.. :lol:

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:27 AM

Poor UncleCry. His political party is imploding and all he can do is cite the failing Washington Post.

Thanks for a good Saturday morning laugh, there, Half-aced!   :joker:

This coming while Manaforts decades long grooming by the Kremlin comes to light -
While the West Wing is sweating blood from Mueller "flipping" Mike Flynn -

While the long history of Trump financial dealings with Russia are exposed, and

after a YEAR of Trumpism NOTHING has been accomplished, except his poll numbers

plummeting and the GOP lost several deep red governor posts and House seats.

Good for a chuckle.  :laughcry: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

Which "deep red" governor's seats would those be?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

And Al Franken.............?    Just saying Tio Vinny........   I own Roy Moore by saying all the women are telling the truth, he's a turd.   And I am not even a registered Republican, actually a registered democrat here in CA but really a Libertarian at heart.   And Bill Clinton, all the girls were telling the truth, and for 30 years, to the shame of the MSM.  Oh, and Hillary, the Hildabeast as I like to call her, gets an honorable mention for stating she would destroy any woman who came forward against Bill.....   Yep, you covered that up big time did you not MSM.  There you go, a great democratic, inclusive, womans advocate that you are, your party, the dems...    Hillary, yes you too.......!  Trump even too, yes, I believe maybe half of them, half of the Trump accusers, he is that kinda guy for sure, just like your guys, politics you see....      

So Tio Vinny, is Franken the same as Moore, the same as Trump, the same as Bill Clinton......?    What is your answer.....?     I say they all are, but yet they are not reported on the same by the liberal MSM, not held accountable to the same standards depending on the D or the R after their names...   Should we not hold them to the same standard....?   I say we should....!  And their wives too...!   Do they destroy the woman accusers or do they leave their husbands....?   Ask Hillary what she did...?   Shame on her....!   Shame indeed....!    Are you gonna own up and own it.....?   I think not.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users