New Member Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreenwayRich

GreenwayRich

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, Green Real Estate, Green Building, whitewater rafting, overland travel, camping, backpacking, snowboarding and spending time with my wife and our dog Ryder.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hello All,

My name is Rich and I am a local Realtor. I own my own Green real estate brokerage called Greenway Properties, if you have questions as to what green real estate means I'd be happy to answer them. I came across this forum while doing some research for a client that wanted more than the standard stats and demographics on El Dorado Hills. I referred them to this forum and although they found their home of choice in Placerville they found this forum to be a great resource. So I decided I should introduce myself and participate in the discussion. I hope I can be of some use answering questions,providing some real estate perspectives or just tips on lowering energy and water bills. I also hope that the information and sense of community I garner from you all will be a useful tool to help future clients evaluate what community is the best fit for them and their families.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Rich
Rich Curtis
Owner Greenway Properties
Green Real Estate Consultant / Eco Broker
Certified Green Building Professional
DRE License #01472193
916-317-3050

Check me out on Yelp!

Listen to me on NPR

View me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

#2 john