Photo
- - - - -

Thoughts On Superbowl? Half-Time? Commercials?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:11 PM

interesting... thanks for posting this. I still think the NFL is offensively poor about how they operate the Super Bowl. For one, they don't allow anyone to advertise the words "Super Bowl" without paying the NFL (really???). What really irks me is that they have watered down the SB logos. What used to be creative, interesting, and notable designs indicative of a time in history, are now bland and cookie-cuttered. It's likely so they can reproduce merchandise and like materials cheaper, but what they don't realize is they have effectively watered down the brand. 

Watered down the brand? It's still the most watched and anticipated event every year even with how poorly they handle the marketing! As long as they make a ton of $$$$ is the bottom line. 

#17 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

I just read that police were not signing up for security for Beyonce's next show in Tampa.  Apparently her performance and new music video isn't going down to well with law enforcement.

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#18 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:12 PM

I just read that police were not signing up for security for Beyonce's next show in Tampa.  Apparently her performance and new music video isn't going down to well with law enforcement.

Good.

Let Beyoncé and her unsavory crowd defend themselves when "stuff happens".

I've got plenty of beer and popcorn to watch that riot unfold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users