51 replies to this topic

#46 Thor2074

Thor2074

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

I already have, a few weeks ago. It's just [][]\[]\][ If a stop light stopped working[]\[{}y. But something like this problem, I don't know what they are doing, I don't know if they just put it on the back burner, or forgot][\][]. It looks like lots of other people have emailed. Is it enough?

#47 Thor2074

Thor2074

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:25 PM

Yeahoo!!! They got it fixed!!! Well, I don't know if they got the detector's fixed or not, but they put up a sign that now says "7:30 to 8:15 On School Days"

I am so surprised and so happy that the city fixed this. It makes so much more sense now. I applaud the city for their job well done. smile.gif

#48 Thor2074

Thor2074

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:26 PM

Oh, and it looks like they took down two of the signs on the South-East and South-West corner, if you know what that means as far as the right hand turns are concerned. The added sign makes it safe now for the kids in the crosswalk.

#49 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE(Thor2074 @ Sep 29 2008, 05:25 PM) View Post
Yeahoo!!! They got it fixed!!! Well, I don't know if they got the detector's fixed or not, but they put up a sign that now says "7:30 to 8:15 On School Days"

I am so surprised and so happy that the city fixed this. It makes so much more sense now. I applaud the city for their job well done. smile.gif

I saw the one on Iron Point but there wasn't one on Grover when I went out today. Did they get it up later this afternoon?

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#50 Thor2074

Thor2074

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(camay2327 @ Sep 29 2008, 05:30 PM) View Post
I saw the one on Iron Point but there wasn't one on Grover when I went out today. Did they get it up later this afternoon?

Yes, at about ten till five. As I was turning left onto Grover from Iron Point I noticed a second sign below the No Right Hand Turn Sign. I cocked my neck around as I drove past and saw that it gave hours and about ran off the road in amazement. I'm one happy Folsom citizen.

#51 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE(Thor2074 @ Sep 29 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post
Yes, at about ten till five. As I was turning left onto Grover from Iron Point I noticed a second sign below the No Right Hand Turn Sign. I cocked my neck around as I drove past and saw that it gave hours and about ran off the road in amazement. I'm one happy Folsom citizen.

--

See, things do happen when we get together and let the city know there is a problem. Good going folks.

Anything else of interest we can get started??
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#52 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

Awesome!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users