76 replies to this topic

#76 tgianco

tgianco

Living Legend

• 4,152 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, soccer, football, poker, wine, good food, reading

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (doj_gal @ Jul 31 2010, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was wondering that too. We had a CAP try to write a ticket for our friends parking in front of our driveway. I do not mind them trying but honestly you could tell we were having a celebration and luckily some of our guests were on the front porch to see it before they got a ticket. I had a good conversation with our Galt CAP and he told me that he goes around searching for parking violators since it's a problem in Galt.

That is awesome that they are another set of eyes and ears for you guys...especially with all the cuts!

I love that they write parking tickets for those that are too lazy to take a spot 30 yards away.

"Nope, can't walk that extra 90 feet. It's just too much." (sarcasm)

I say write parking tickets for the sloth all day long.
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

#77 doj_gal

doj_gal

MyFolsom's Back at it Kid!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (tgianco @ Jul 31 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love that they write parking tickets for those that are too lazy to take a spot 30 yards away.

"Nope, can't walk that extra 90 feet. It's just too much." (sarcasm)

I say write parking tickets for the sloth all day long.

I would normally say yes but our street is kinda set up differently.

For some reason you cannot park across the street from our house eventhough there are no house fronts facing that street or driveways. Kinda weird but there is a sign saying it's prohibited. We only have four houses on our block and a street on either side of our neighbors home. We do not like people parking by either corners for safety reasons. We do not have anyone park across the street because it is prohibited. We also do not like people parking in front of our neighbors houses even it's temporary. So, we thought if we parked end to end with our vehicles, that it would be better than parking in the other areas. Well CAP said that it's a safety issue and the driveways of our home need to be clear. Oh well, atleast we did not get a ticket.

As far as walking 90 feet. I always park as far away as I can. My family hates it but I am sick of door dings and people running into my car while it's parked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users