• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:20 PM

Hey everyone... I'm just curious who all's here from the Prairie Oaks. All present say "Aye". biggrin.gif

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 09:48 PM

John, I'm here.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 Love Folsom

Love Folsom

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:09 AM

You can include me too.

#4 Love Folsom

Love Folsom

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:10 AM

Don't know why I am blue though!

#5 JimV

JimV

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 02:57 AM

me 2
jim volk smile.gif

#6 Prairie Oaks Agitator

Prairie Oaks Agitator

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 11:24 PM

Hi Neighbors! I'm here too.

#7 Silverado

Silverado

Superstar

• Photographer
  • 782 posts
  • Interests:Photography, ATVs, Jeepin', the Great Outdoors

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:55 AM

Count me in cool.gif
The inconsistencies are so compounded as to present a seemingly impossible phenomenon. -Mr. Spock

#8 marianna

marianna

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:47 AM

Me Too!!

#9 cmary

cmary

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:52 PM

specool.gif I'm Here too and lovin it ...not going anywhere anytime soon....I love my nice wide neighborhood streets and friendly neighborhood folks....

#10 CataBird

CataBird

Superstar

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied, read my websites, and Yahoo Messenger profile. Aaahhh, finally! My Geocities websites are updated. It appears Yahoo has improved PageBuilder so it loads a LOT faster. What a relief! Anyway, now you can check out my sites! Always begin with http://www.geocities.com/catabird. Ciao, Baby!

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:00 PM

Gosh I really hate being late to the party, but........

at least I'm HERE!!! Whoop! Whoop! joker.gif
--CataBird

The Believing Blog is back! Wanna See? My Blog

There's even MORE available! Check out Enduring Christian Dogma on Blogger.com!

"He whose walk is upright fears the Lord, but he whose ways are devious despises Him." --Proverbs 14:2

#11 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 06:50 AM

CataBird, welcome to the forum.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#12 CataBird

CataBird

Superstar

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied, read my websites, and Yahoo Messenger profile. Aaahhh, finally! My Geocities websites are updated. It appears Yahoo has improved PageBuilder so it loads a LOT faster. What a relief! Anyway, now you can check out my sites! Always begin with http://www.geocities.com/catabird. Ciao, Baby!

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:13 PM

Thank you, Camay!

I'd start the band, but alas, it doesn't have a piano............how sad. I know! I'll whistle! whistle.gif

--CataBird

The Believing Blog is back! Wanna See? My Blog

There's even MORE available! Check out Enduring Christian Dogma on Blogger.com!

"He whose walk is upright fears the Lord, but he whose ways are devious despises Him." --Proverbs 14:2

#13 oakranger

oakranger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:49 PM

Hello, Neighbors,

There is a neighborhood organization called OAK COMMUNITY being formed. Oak Community represents the interests of the neighborhoods along the Iron Point Road in dealings with city. Currently, Oak Community is fighting against the proposed new light rail alignment along the Iron Point Road.

Take the lesson from the rezoning for the affordable housing. We got an unfair amount of share in our neighborhoods because we are not organized. There was someone from other neighborhood pretending as Prairie Oak, Willow Spring resident and representing the neighborhoods. There are people who want dump as much junk as they can to our neighborhoods.

We have to be organized, and to combine our efforts to protect our properties. If we don’t do it, nobody will do it for us. To register, send email to oakcommunity@yahoo.com. Volunteers are needed. If you would like to join the fighting or to serve on the board, please email to oakcommunityboard@yahoo.com.

#14 Janet

Janet

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:41 PM

I;ll check in too. We have lived in P.O. since 10/98. Love it (except we're near the High School and traffic can be a bear at certain times of day!).
We have a nice view of the valley from our back yard.

So, anyone going to the thurs 4/29 meeting re: light rail up Iron Point?

#15 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:03 PM

Even though my wife and I went to one of the meetings at Folsom High School, we are still going to the 29 April meeting to ask some additional questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users