14 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

Wow, just Wow....!   Watch it and learn folks.  If I was that congresswoman in question I would slither back under my rock.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

The self righteous, delusional, ill-informed, hypocritical, disgusting (adjectives all appropriate just by news over the past couple of weeks) left are increasingly despicable.  Truly, I ask, who are the real fascists and deplorables in the country?

Day by day, it become increasingly obvious the entire country.

http://www.oann.com/...residents-call/

https://youtu.be/Ps5ttDzWBaY

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

And people wonder why I am so vehement in my hatred for the Left in America. My response is, "because they've earned it". And I/we won't back down.

You Trump-hating, America-hating, Antifa-loving Progressive freaks better watch out... if you catch my drift.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Of note I noticed recently a lot of liberals on MSNBC and CNN "thanking" service members for their service and sacrifice.   I don't think their hearts are in it when they speak, you can just tell by the uncomfortable look on their faces and their mannerisms.   They loathe the US military and the country that it defends, you can just tell in their "sincere" insincerity.   They really look uncomfortable when they do it....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

The self righteous, delusional, ill-informed, hypocritical, disgusting (adjectives all appropriate just by news over the past couple of weeks) left are increasingly despicable.  Truly, I ask, who are the real fascists and deplorables in the country?

Day by day, it become increasingly obvious the entire country.

http://www.oann.com/...residents-call/

https://youtu.be/Ps5ttDzWBaY

A few comments:

-  We all know the president is a klutz regarding personal interactions, so this is no surprise, even if the accounts vary.

-  Why was a 3rd party allowed to listen in on the call.  What were the mechanics behind that?  If the president is careless enough to use telephone equipment that would allow others to listen in, that is a cause for concern.

-  The media needs to stick to issues of consequence.  This incident will be forgotten in 2 days, when the next presidential gaff hits the airwaves.  Please note the Las Vegas shooting has left everyone's minds also.  Exactly the result the NRA and their bought-off legislators hope for.  Fifty-eight people died a few weeks ago for no good reason, but everyone is upset about what a conversationally challenged president says to a grieving widow?  America has it's priorities totally mixed up.  Sad

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Good comments

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:03 AM

The media needs to stick to issues of consequence.  

Funny, coming from someone who thinks that it's been a valuable use of time and money to chase a non-existent *Trump-Russia collusion* story, all the while trying to sweep under the rug ACTUAL COLLUSION between Hillary and Russia involving millions of $$$ to the Clinton Foundation and a bunch of OUR Uranium. Story below. Your hypocrisy is amusing... and a little bit childish.

http://nypost.com/20...russian-crimes/

#8 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

-  The media needs to stick to issues of consequence.   America has it's priorities totally mixed up.  Sad

I'll agree to that.  I'll add that the media not only needs to focus on matters of consequence. They also need to be factual and unbiased in their reporting, especially for an uninformed audience.

It used to be 'if it bleeds, it leads' - these days it just 'if it bashes trump, it leads' Perhaps you understand why we can't trust the MSM. Biased, untruthful media that focuses only on bashing the Right; nothing about the good that the Right might be doing or the bad that the left might be doing.  Time again, it's only bashing the Right that dominates.  The ill-informed don't even notice this because, well, they are ill-informed. Low information population with mixed up priorities.

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

-  The media needs to stick to issues of consequence.  

Yes they do, but where were they for the 8 years of Obama, where are they now, not questioning many things, actually killing stories that would make the left, progressives, democrats look terrible and incompetent both domestically and internationally.....?   Just think of the anti Bernie (who I voted for in CA) crusade by the DNC and the Hildabeast.  Nothing really in the news from that.........?   Where were they then, where are they now....?   They see one thing to report on, to take down, to make look bad in any way they can, and that is Trump.  Why did they never pursue the rape stories and molestation by Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein...?  And the meeting on the tarmac between Lynch and Bill Clinton, and Benghazi, my God....!  And why does the media only tote the man made global warming hypothesis as the only true science and ignore any facts to the contrary....?  Yes, the media has some catching up to do and needs to take off their left wing beer goggles and report all the news to us not just the left half they choose to report.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Don't mean to break up the hate party here, folks, but several news organizations came up with a video tape of the presentation of Fredrica Wilson, and it turns out Kelly was way off. The Congresswoman was civil and professional.

https://www.washingt...m=.ebacd6893bbd

The White House’s aggressive effort to discredit a Florida congresswoman who criticized President Trump over a military condolence call ran into a new set of problems Friday when a video emerged showing that the chief of staff had made false claims about her.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:00 PM

She was trying to grandstand, and she is a Bittcch. If you don't get that, then you're a dunce.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:30 AM

Don't mean to break up the hate party here, folks, but several news organizations came up with a video tape of the presentation of Fredrica Wilson, and it turns out Kelly was way off. The Congresswoman was civil and professional.

So he was off a bit, not the "funding" for the place but the "naming' of this place.  

She was grandstanding and never met a camera she did not like......

John Kelly is a fine example of the great people this country can produce.

Fredrica Wilson is a fine example of the worst this country can produce.

It is very easy to see....   And I wonder if Congress has a minimum intelligence level to qualify....?   I know the Marines do.   

Fredrica Wilson is right down there in "intelligence" and "class" with Maxine Waters.  I thought we had the dumbest member of Congress here in CA, I think Florida just might have outdone us....?

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:44 AM

And people wonder why I am so vehement in my hatred for the Left in America. My response is, "because they've earned it". And I/we won't back down.

You Trump-hating, America-hating, Antifa-loving Progressive freaks better watch out... if you catch my drift.

Sheesh! Get a grip man!           :headbang:          :grrr:      :CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD: 

The people you so vehemently hate don't even know you exist, so your anger is destroying YOUR life, not theirs.

I tell you this for your own good.

When your definition of contentment depends on what OTHER folks do and think,

then you've given all your power away and you cannot win.

Peace of mind    :beverage:      is a powerful accomplishment, and you get it through

tolerance and forgiveness,       :peaceman:     :wub:

not hatred and murder.

You're too smart to go on torturing yourself.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:47 AM

Man, she (he?) is ugly. A new definition of ugly. Why are so many Dems so damn ugly??

171020073636-frederica-wilson-john-kelly

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

Who wore it better? The resemblance is uncanny....She is about as qualified as him to be rep.

DMncRntUIAAQMTE.jpg

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users