• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

False alarm about a missile launch.

Alert About Missile Bound for Hawaii Was Sent in Error, Officials Say

https://www.nytimes....ii-missile.html

An early-morning emergency alert mistakenly warning of an incoming ballistic missile attack was dispatched to cellphones across Hawaii early Saturday morning, setting off widespread panic in a state that was already extremely anxious because of escalating tensions between the United States and North Korea.

I can just imagine Turnip Boy watching Fox News when this happens and him jumping for the nuclear codes.

Good, Lord, Help us!!

:beehive:               :loco:                   :USA:  :wave2: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:40 PM

All Trump's fault I am sure...!   If not, it has to be George Bush's fault....!  As you liberals call him, the moron out cutting brush somewhere in flyover country, yes that George Bush....  I know you progs and dems miss Obummer so badly, the do no wrong, introspective, mature, human being, kind, walks on water, so well educated, so well postured, so well spoken (for a black man, as I have heard liberals infer).....   My God you guys are obsessed with everything anti Trump.   You are going to exhaust yourselves..   Give it a rest.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

A more accurate title would be Hawaiian missile warning system fiasco.  How this can be linked to Trump is beyond me. The emergency alert system has been operating since the cold war. It has only used cell phones since 2012 (way to stay ahead of the curve government) . The worst thing is why this was so simple to do, and then so hard to undo. 38 minutes until it was rescinded? Far too long.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

And who runs Hawaii....?   Solidly dem, solidly anti 2A, and for a very, very, very long time.....   So there...!   Do I have to draw you a picture with my rainbow crayola coloring set Tio Vinny...?   I will if it will help you comprehend...   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

True, Chris. As Trump has said before, Democrats f@*k-up everything they touch... and the list is long.. but who knew Democrats could eff-up a simple missile alert system? Democrats: re-defining stupidity, one day at a time. You even see it here on this forum as some people continue to defend incompetence. Birds of a feather? :lol:

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

True, Chris. As Trump has said before, Democrats f@*k-up everything they touch... and the list is long.. but who knew Democrats could eff-up a simple missile alert system? Democrats: re-defining stupidity, one day at a time. You even see it here on this forum as some people continue to defend incompetence. Birds of a feather? :lol:

Yes, super, far left, democratic run state and for a long time......   CA's little brother........   Just not as much in debt we are, not yet......  Not 1.3 Trillion in debt like we are.....    Thanks dems, thanks for that, all those promises to the unions got us here.....   Awesome...!   Now what do we do, tax those of us producers left here more...?    I think not.   

Chris

transparent2.gif

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:24 AM

Do I have to draw you a picture with my rainbow crayola coloring set Tio Vinny...?  

Yes that would help, Chris. Thanks.

Actually, the point is that although this was simply and unfortunate accident,

the fact that it occurred in an atmosphere of heightened wariness caused by Trump's

saber-rattling, quick temper, and short attention span clearly illustrates the danger

that his lack of judgement poses for all Americans, if not the entire world.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Yes that would help, Chris. Thanks.

Actually, the point is that although this was simply and unfortunate accident,

the fact that it occurred in an atmosphere of heightened wariness caused by Trump's

saber-rattling, quick temper, and short attention span clearly illustrates the danger

that his lack of judgement poses for all Americans, if not the entire world.

I could use water colors but that is more messy....

Oils, takes too long to dry, especially in winter....   

And my point was that Trump is to blame for everything bad in this world according to the PTSD folks in the MSM (President Trump Stress Disorder) and Obama is praised for everything good...

And the North Koreans actually had talks with South Korea last week....   Hmmm, wonder why that happened....?   Called Trump effectiveness, talk the talk and carry a very big stick.

Chris

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawaii, misslile, warning, false alarm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users