#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

Cost of high-speed rail project in the Valley leaps by $2.8 billion

Who woulda thought with the democrats in charge.....?   Wonder how many pay offs, money under the table, conservative farmers who lose their valuable farm land at 10 cents on the dollar.....?  Oh, and not to mention Richard Blume (Feinstein's husband), Phil Angelides, Tsakopoulos, and maybe Pelosi's husband making millions off of this.....!   Let me guess, they already bought the "farmland" 3-5 years ago and now it gets "rezoned" high speed rail land...   Instant 10X profit....!   How lucky they are, how insightful....!   Hey, any investigative reporters out there willing to do this story...?   I thought nought.........   Sad, so sad.....   And the Fresno Bee........   Nope, they will not listen.........  Good on that reporter, Tim Sheehan.....  A cagey Irishman for sure...!   Go Tim, keep going...!   Chris

http://www.fresnobee...e194995999.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

America in general isn't a $h*thole, but the cities that Dems control are certainly sewers. I dare anyone to walk around San Francisco and tell me that it doesn't smell like a sewer. Areas in downtown Sacramento and L.A. are bad too. There are cities all across America that you Dems have desecrated. Nice going!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users