2 replies to this topic

#1 Joyce Petrina

Joyce Petrina

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 04:22 PM

Hi,
I am a sculptor. A friend returning from a ski trip in Tahoe told me how beautiful your city is and that you have a very interesting art scene. I'd like to learn more about your art galleries/dealers /art consultants with the hopes of being represented in Folsom. Can anyone out there help?
Joyce Petrina

#2 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 09:25 PM

You probably should look in to the Sutter Street Merchants Association. Sutter Street is the heart of Folsom, with lots of art galleries, etc... I think they have an association that deals exclusively with the businesses in this area.

#3 Terry

Terry

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 03:51 PM

The City of Folsom has an Arts & Cultural Committee with the following members: Kathie Reichert, Paige Emondson, Kalani Allred, Gayle Mathe, Neill SooHoo, Valerie Page, and Laurie Andreoni. You can contact them through Sandy Hilton of Folsom's Parks and Rec Department at 916-355-7279. The objective of this committee is to advise the Mayor and City Council on promoting, encouraging and increasing arts and cultural programs and services for the community. They can put you in touch with people active in Folsom's art community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users