3 replies to this topic

#1 ralphm

ralphm

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

Anyone have a good recommendation? Trying to avoid using Geek Squad. Hoping to find a sole proprietor who is good and reasonably priced. Have all the equipment, just doing some rearranging and possibly new remote. One fairly complex system, one fairly simple. The older posts are, well, old. Thx

#2 Silverado

Silverado

Superstar

• Photographer
  • 782 posts
  • Interests:Photography, ATVs, Jeepin', the Great Outdoors

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

http://www.smithandsons.com/
The inconsistencies are so compounded as to present a seemingly impossible phenomenon. -Mr. Spock

#3 carnivore

carnivore

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:cooking, eating, restaurant touring

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

In my homest opinion please give Duck's Home Theatre a call, not only a very personal friend, but a very good person hands down.. he has done work for almost all of my friends. Please contact him at sean@duckstheatre.com or (916) 275-4536.. you will become a referral for him after he helps you out.. I am positive of that.... Just tell him Dan from the Garage sent you... hehe

#4 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

Post what you end up doing as I'll be looking for someone to do work in a few months. I'd like to hang up the flat screen in my bedroom, but I'm not handy enough to do it myself. I know it is an easy thing for many to install. :)

Anyone have a good recommendation? Trying to avoid using Geek Squad. Hoping to find a sole proprietor who is good and reasonably priced. Have all the equipment, just doing some rearranging and possibly new remote. One fairly complex system, one fairly simple. The older posts are, well, old. Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users