fever

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hello,

What are they building:

1)  on the right hand side of the Iron Point road up the hill toward Empire Ranch road ?

2) at the corner of Broadstone and Cavitt Dr ?

3) at the EAST side of Empire Ranch border with El Dorado Hills on the North side of HWY 50 ?  I was told it could be new Elliot homes

Thank you in advance.

#2 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

1 and 2 apartments   3. Houses 

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

For number 3 (East of Folsom and North of 80) that is going to be about 315 houses.  I talked with a guy from Elliott homes I know about that one.  It is actually not Folsom and in the next county.   Used to go hiking the trails up there but now it is all posted no trespassing.   Good (or bad?) thing is the frontage road will go in up to El Dorado Hills.  Now I won't have to go down the hill and suffer the East Bidwell, Iron Point intersection to get up there.   Regards

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

1 & 2 not your typical apartments. High density housing more like you find in Midtown or West Sac. Also a 3rd one going up across from Intel. Then look South of 50.

By far the most construction ever taking place at one time in Folsom. This will be Folsom 2.0

#5 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

And they need to build out the planned overpass/offramp at the top of Costco hill. E. Bidwell/Iron point intersection has become an absolute cluster #%^! with almost daily accidents

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

And they need to build out the planned overpass/offramp at the top of Costco hill. E. Bidwell/Iron point intersection has become an absolute cluster #%^! with almost daily accidents

True, and people are either in too much of a hurry or not in enough hurry to get through those lights.....!   Often I get stuck there for a second light in the turn lane because people are just too slow off the mark, looking at their phones, and keep way too much distance in between cars once they do get going, they make the yellow light and me and ten other cars get stuck at the red because they were way too slow....  They must be retired or unemployed and really don't seem to be in a hurry at all....?    Keep it tight people and move on through so the next three or four people behind you can make the green light.   One thing I am worried about is more drive by crime once the new overpass goes in up there at the top of the hill, the neighborhoods...   Car break ins and maybe front door break ins will go up due to "easy off, easy on".  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 Agent_007

Agent_007

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

And the planned overpass at Oak Ave to new S 50 will alleviate/reduce congestion at E Bidwell/Iron Pt/Hwy 50.

Three overpasses instead of one, east of Prairie City, will do a lot to calm traffic which has too few Hwy 50 crossings in town (will go from 3 to planned 5).

#8 giasmom

giasmom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

What about area next to Empire Oaks and the golf rang

What about area next to Empire Oaks and the golf range

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users