3 replies to this topic

#1 LoveGolf

LoveGolf

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:26 PM

Do you have an opinion to share about any particular dentist in Rocklin or Roseville? I am trying to switch to a dentist in the area and recommendations are very much appreciated.

#2 LoveGolf

LoveGolf

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

Follow up - found a very good dentist in Rocklin - Pure Dentistry - extremely friendly staff, courteous, never felt rushed. From the hygenist to dental assistant to the doc all take the time to educate on the procedure. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for nice, friendly, patient neighborhood dentist.

#3 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

Dr Cernik at Roseville Dental Group. http://rosevilledental.com/ My wife and I have been using them for years. Highly recommend.

#4 jhutch

jhutch

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:49 AM

My husband and I have been going to Heather Scorza at Stanford Ranch Family Dentistry for the last 3 years. They were recommended by a friend who has been going there along with her entire family for years. Dr. Scorza and all of the office staff and hygenists are all very friendly. The office is immaculate. They have great flat screen tv's above the chairs so you can watch TV while you get your teeth cleaned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users