3 replies to this topic

#1 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:18 AM

It's time for Italy on Wheels again! The Murer House will host an Italian car and bike show November 5, 10 am to 2 pm. This show is free to the public. Dominic's will be selling pizza by the slice and we will be selling Italians beers and soda.

We are seeking people to show their Italian vehicles, anything with wheels! Awards are presented in four categories and judged by Carly Starr, director of the Sacramento Car Museum. Visitors also get to vote for People's Choice in each category. Tell your friends! To show a vehicle, email Cindy Baker at folsomite@aol.com.

A bocce tournament will be happening at the same time, so Mark your calendars and come on out!
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:30 AM

Okay, everybody It's tomorrow and we have a great assortment of beautiful vehicles coming!

Domincs will be selling pizza by the slice, we will have Italian beet and Italian sodas for sale and there is a bocce tournament.

Awards for vehicles announced at 1:30.

Best of, it's free! Come out and support the Murer House!

#3 danholein1

danholein1

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:23 PM

I received a VM requesting I bring my Ferrari to the event. I am sorry I could not attend as we are in SF for a medical procedure for my wife. We had a nice time last time we attended and I hope you have a good turnout. Maybe next year.

#4 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:56 AM

I received a VM requesting I bring my Ferrari to the event. I am sorry I could not attend as we are in SF for a medical procedure for my wife. We had a nice time last time we attended and I hope you have a good turnout. Maybe next year.

Ok, best wishes for a successful procedure! Thank you and hope to see you soon.

It looks like we will have a great turn out today. Weather is perfect. Pizza and vehicles will be hot and drinks will be cold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users