#1 fever

fever

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

Hello,

Do you know where I can find information on an approved paint color and where to buy it for front facing street wood fences in Empire Ranch Folsom?

Thank you,

John

#2 kanda

kanda

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

This probably would have been better in the ER Neighborhood Forum, but that's ok.

The most recent HOA mailing has the info you need to log-in to their website. From there, you can go to 'Contact Us' and try one of the email addresses given. If you let them know your Village #, they should be able to tell you exactly what you need to know.

Ken

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

I picked up a gallon of it at Frazee paints over in Roseville I think, it's more of a paint/stain blend, kinda thin.  I'll have to check my paint file when I get home for the name and number....   I think you can get it at Kelly Moore too....    If I don't answer here in a day or two pm me.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:35 PM

Hello,

Do you know where I can find information on an approved paint color and where to buy it for Empire Ranch front facing street wood fences?

Thank you,

John

The HOA will mail you a letter with the information when they tell you you have to paint it. Seriously, I did paint mine and it doesn't look like the others so I am waiting to get "another" letter. 

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:05 AM

The stain is called *Eldorado Tan*. Kelly-Moore paint store.

You're welcome.

#6 kanda

kanda

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:58 AM

The stain is called *Eldorado Tan*. Kelly-Moore paint store.

You're welcome.

That's the wrong color for the "village" I'm in, so I'm not sure how you know that's the correct one for the OP. That's why I advised the OP contact Vierra Moore and ask them. Or I guess they can do what mac_convert did and get the wrong color and wait to be told they have to redo it. 

#7 fever

fever

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

2 Aces is correct.  Property Administrator VierraMoore, Inc. told me that the color I will need for Empire Ranch Village 35 to paint my fence is: Kelly Moore El Dorado Tan PAINT.

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

Yep, just checked my can, Kelly Moore, 1240-333, "El Dorado Tan".   I'm up around the Carpenter Hill area now and this is the color.   I lived down the hill off of Cameron/Tarbolton Circle area a couple of years ago and I think that was the same color for that area.   Regards

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 headshrink

headshrink

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

Anyone happen to know the code for The Parkway?

Our code list disappeared between walk-through and move in.  Stone house had no clue when we checked several years ago, and Sherwin Williams (paint supplier for The Parkway) files where such a mess and could give us an answer.  We've just been color-matching Behr paint at Home Depot ever since. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users