#1 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

http://www.sacbee.co...le10724021.html

Reading this article about the plan to expand White Rock near Folsom, I caught this sentence buried in the article:

Officials say they chose that section partly because it sets the table for Folsom development to spill south of Highway 50. Grading work for Folsom’s first group of south-of-50 communities is expected to start this June. Several new interchanges are planned for construction eventually on Highway 50.

I didn't realize that we were getting that close to it happening.  Time flies, I guess... buh-buy cows and horses. :(

"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Please take photographs if you see a shot. It is so beautiful and will be gone soon forever.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:17 PM

Please take photographs if you see a shot. It is so beautiful and will be gone soon forever.

I drive home that way just about every day after work. The springtime with the green rolling hills is my favorites. It's not so hot that the animals lazily take cover in the shade. Tuesday two horses were "talking" to each other from opposite sides of White Rock as I drove by. Sigh.

#4 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

Boooooooo!

Svzr2FS.jpg

#5 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

The timing of this topic is interesting.  Friday mid-day- driving up 50 to El Dorado Hills,I  saw the first large white vehicle up on a hill  beyond a bunch of cattle- S of 50 between Prairie City and E Bid in the fog.  Never seen any vehicle up there before. I thought it was an ominous omen of what was to come.

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#6 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

We have NO water as it is, yet we continue to build.   Amazing...

#7 BIG PAKO

BIG PAKO

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

Yeah, ...the City can't even clean/maintain the local trails, yet we continue to build...    Seriously, the trails are still covered in 2014 Autumn leaves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users