• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 keyplayer

keyplayer

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:music, ballet, scuba diving in tropical locations, bicycling, crusing on the bike (BMW1200LT)

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

There's one that eats the cat food people put out by Lowes. He doesn't bother the cats other than to chase them off the cat food. It's pretty far from the open space but if there is a steady supply of food he may not even go back to the open space.

#17 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

There's one that eats the cat food people put out by Lowes. He doesn't bother the cats other than to chase them off the cat food. It's pretty far from the open space but if there is a steady supply of food he may not even go back to the open space.

I know that one. He was hit by a car several months ago, and limping down E. Bidwell. I haven't heard of people seeing him since, but he may still be kicking around.

#18 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

I actually thought I saw one yesterday in the horse pasture across the street on Barton, just north of the ARC Park. He was stnding so still in the super tall weeds, I wondered if it was a statue. But I don't think anyone would put a coyote statue out in a horse pasture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users