#1261 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:14 PM

Trump "successfully" provided lots of fodder for humor and political mockery for his inability to spell "SMOKING"

Mocking the "smocking" gun comment.

This mas is a phony, a moron, and a disgrace to the office of the presidency.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#1262 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:55 PM

Aces, mark my words, they will get Trump on campaign finance laws, he will be "impeached" but he will retain office.  If he was a dem they would never look at it...   Big "R" guy and they are coming after you with the full weight and might of the democratic implant deep state.   Then the dems will use this for the 2020 election.  It has all been timed perfectly by them, the FBI, and the DOJ, the dem die hard government wonks, the Obama "implants" which are still there.  They will run somebody other than Hillary, but Hillary will try for sure but she will be cast out in favor of someone less "old" and less "white"....   A touch of "minority" (not Scottish or Orange) other than white and they will make a very big deal of it, so will CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, the usual leftist media subjects.........    And in the end, POTUS Trump will be re-elected because you, me, Joe, and everybody else in flyover country and democratic party taken for granted country will vote for him.  No worries, just let the left burn themselves out in their folly.   Tio Vinny, you listening....?   I bet a cool hundred spot I am so dead on, dead correct, dead right....!   We will see.  Bump this post in slightly less than 2 years from now and we will see...!  Well, off to polish my gun collection and check up on those "White Nationalist" websites to keep informed, yes, that is me, white and I love my country.   Makes me a "White Nationalist" which apparently in the eyes of the left is bad and racist.....?    Weird....?   White and "Cisgender" I am perfectly acceptable....?   White and proud of my country and its history, not so much....?     Weird again.....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#1263 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM

Another "Success!"   :lmaosmiley:                   :joker:

Trump successfully shows the world his temper tantrum style of the "Art" of the deal,

by making a complete fool of himself on national TV.       :loco:                    :CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD:   :BOO:

Trump welcomes a shutdown during Oval Office squabble with Pelosi, Schumer

:KOOLAID:

https://www.washingt...m=.0feadf6049b9

The stunning public spat, during which Schumer accused the president of throwing a “temper tantrum,” ended with Trump declaring he’d be proud to shut down the government to get the money he wants for his long-promised U.S.-Mexico border wall. If the president follows through on the threat, about 25 percent of the federal government would begin to run out of money on Dec. 21, putting hundreds of thousands of federal workers at risk of getting furloughed without pay just before Christmas.

#1264 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:22 PM

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP:  Mentally-deranged Nancy Pelosi said when she is Speaker she will have a super-transparent House... yet just minutes earlier in the Oval Office, she complained about having to discuss border security in front of the public, the cameras, and the Press. Short video below. Hey Nancy, what are you hiding? Afraid to have REAL Americans know that Democrats don't want border security... they want criminals, drugs, and diseased people flowing into America illegally and unabated just for votes? Pure evil. Man, you Dems are idiots for supporting this crap. What's wrong with you people? And if you DON'T support it, then why don't you speak up? Quit being political cowards.

#1265 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

BREAKING:  Trump Vows To VETO Spending Bill If It Doesn't Include WALL Funding? Govt Shutdown Looms? This Is Great News. Do It!! Time To Play Hardball!  :lol:

20live-order.jpg

#1266 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

WWWHHHAAAA!!!! Chumpy throws a temper tantrum in the Oval Office, holds his breath and throws himself on the floor screaming until he thinks he can gets his way. Great way to run a country. We shouldn't expect anything less from him.  :lmao:  :lol:  :eek:

#1267 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:15 PM

MORE GREAT JOB NUMBERS: The number of job openings in the U.S. rose slightly in October to just over 7 million, close to a record high, signaling that companies are still seeking to hire more workers to keep up with rising sales. Story below. Trump continues to WIN... while clueless Democrats continue to WHINE. 2020 Election looking good... no wonder you Dems are constantly angry!! You better start that *vote fraud* early!!  

https://www.marketwa...high-2018-12-10

#1268 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:37 PM

THE BLACKS LOVE TRUMP!!:  BET Founder Bob Johnson Praises Donald Trump for Founding Opportunity and Revitalization Council. Short article below, with comments. You didn't see this on CNN, did ya? Democrat heads to explode in  5.. 4.. 3.. 2..  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...zation-council/

Bobjohnsontrump1-640x480.jpg

#1269 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:50 PM

Trump crime family collapsing!     :lmaosmiley:

Amazing that tRump cHumps still adore him.          :KOOLAID:

He's a criminal,

a felon who is simply not convicted yet.            :grrr:

#1270 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:15 PM

SHUTDOWNS: A GOOD THING:  When the Govt is shut down, it can be a good thing. Mainly, it can prevent the swamp and radical leftists (Democrats) from doing further damage to America. A shutdown is a nice weapon, and Trump will use it as he sees fit. I like it... lots of people like it!! :lol:

large.jpg

#1271 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

Trump crime family collapsing!     

Amazing that tRump cHumps still adore him.          

He's a criminal,

a felon who is simply not convicted yet.            

Hey Tio Vinny, I need some advice..........    I have this home server, which by law I was not legally allowed to install in my own home, and I got "Top Secret" and "Secret", "Classified" emails on it..........   And the Chinese and Russians have already hacked me and know every word of what was on those emails.....   Anyway, I am the Secretary of State, my last name is "Clinton", and I am female and have a vagina.   I am also a democrat, with a large "D" after my name. And I will run for President in the next election (please don't tell anyone, it's a surprise....!).  Do you think I am ok, the FBI will not prosecute, or the DOJ....?   Awaiting your answer, I am all on pins and needles with a four shot Vodka tonic in my hand awaiting your answer...?   I just might not sleep tonight if you don't respond........  Or if that back brace keeps me awake again....?    Loves and kisses, Hillary

Oh, Huma just called, I might be busy for 1.5 hours, call me later, I got some "research" to do, on the down low of course, down low, down there.......    Bill is out with the "Energizer" company, I think that is a battery company or something......?  Anyway, he won't be home until 0400....  Such a great husband and hard worker he is, puts in those long hours at the office.....   Oh, and that is military time for 4 am, I just learned something last week, "military time"....!   Oh, and I so loathe the military, just like my husband Bill...!   Are not we just the smartest progressives you ever met....!   Those idiots who join the US military, such idiots, never understood them...?  They don't have a clue about personal pride and advancement, not a clue.  Such fools.....!  But useful fools when we democrats or CNN, MSNBC, ABC (the same thing), needs them as props for those "home America" short segments, you know, the faux support of our Americans in the military they broadcast every Christmas.......  We got to keep up with those FOX news idiots who actually believe that crap, such idiots they are at FOX...!   

Best again, Hillary

1A - 2A = -1A

#1272 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:58 PM

Chris, the modern-day Democrat doesn't have any coherent, thoughtful ideas... all they have is hate for Trump. They can't even tell us what "serious, high crimes and felonies" he has committed, even though that's their daily diarrhea of the mouth. Very small, petty people. Don't even try to engage them in rational conversation... they aren't capable of that.

#1273 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

Nice try, Chris.

Clinton is not the president.
Clinton is not causing real damage to the US.

BTW: Why even continue arguing?

It's Point-Game-Match with the Mueller probe.

The tRUmp cHumps should be retreating to their underground chambers to lick their wounds.

It IS nice, however, to hear about your vagina.

#1274 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:52 PM

OOPS:  Uh oh... Cohen goes to prison!! Story below. Where is the Trump/Russia collusion?? Where are the *high crimes and misdemeanors*? NothingBurger!! Trump wins again!! Maybe Cohen will have "an accident" while in prison as punishment for not staying loyal to Trump? Trump would have pardoned him... Cohen such a fool. :lol:

https://www.foxnews....d-of-sentencing

#1275 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:20 AM

Trump confides to friends he's concerned about impeachment

https://www.aol.com/...hment/23617078/

Despite President Donald Trump's public declaration that he isn't concerned about impeachment, he has told people close to him in recent days that he is alarmed by the prospect, according to multiple sources.

It's all over but the handcuffs!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users