1201 replies to this topic

#46 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

Funny how the troll uses CNN as his source... the most discredited news site on the planet!! What a fool. It's called, FAKE NEWS for a reason!!  :lol:

#47 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:43 AM

Psychologists say Hillary Clinton is a dangerous Sociopath. Short video below. And some of you dolts voted for her? Stay classy, Hillary, you corrupt, miserable hag.  :lol:

https://youtu.be/PfUVeaOgWJE

#48 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Why should we pay the feds to launder the money and give a fraction back to the states?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#49 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:42 AM

With Democrats out of power, lunatic drunk pill-popping Democrat Nancy Pelosi still insists that they "are winning". And she's still playing "the woman card". Oh, the mental illness of Democrats knows no bounds!! Story below. :lol:

https://www.nytimes....washington.html

nancy_pelosi_botox_smile.jpg

#50 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

Posted by CBS VP Senior Counsel Legal Exec regarding LV shooting:

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” wrote Geftman-Gold on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

Thankfully, saner heads fired her immediately.  Stay classy democrats.

See NFL, free speech does not apply to the wokplace.

And this from the Ca Assembly speaker:

https://twitter.com/...927901211893760

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#51 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

Mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico (and Hillary supporter) wears a shirt that says *NASTY* on it, in response to her partisan fight with Trump. Stay classy, Democrats, you childish Libtards. Story below.

http://freebeacon.co...response-trump/

1wtoej.jpg

#52 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

Dem Rep refuses to honor LV dead with a moment of silence:

Seth Moulton @sethmoulton

As after #Orlando, I will NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House Floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction.

House Dems skip VA reform meeting because one of the 18 groups invited has ties to Republicans.

Then, on Tuesday, Democrats on the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee skipped out on what The Military Times described as a “supposedly friendly roundtable discussion” over how to reform the Veterans Affairs agency.

The group they were protesting? CVA, whose main focus in recent years has been pushing for an expansion of outside care options for veterans.

Stay classy Democrats...

#53 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

Yep Joe.  Just waiting for the next election cycle.  I think they will lose even more and wonder even more why they are losing....?   They still won't have a clue and quadruple down on their same anti American, USA bad, all whites are racist BS, capitalism is bad, making money is bad, NFL anti USA protesters good, them, the MSM and the leftist progressives.......    The Antifa extremists, the violent ones.   What they need to pay attention too is the guy that stood up to great President Trump in Las Vegas, the guy with the leg wound, got right up out of bed and greeted his POTUS on two legs, with respect.   Do you get it yet progressives....?   No, no you do not.   And to my great pleasure that you do not.   Have a great next election.   Yes, run "Pocahontas" please, yes, she is a great choice....!   And please keep Hillary on book tour, it is doing such good for your cause.  Keep it up, you are on the right track for sure.....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#54 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Gunderson (the guy who was shot) on standing for Pres.:

I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand! There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!

Of course he got tons of hate from the left on his FB page. What is wrong with people?

Hey everyone! So when I decided to post the things that I did, as well as accept some interviews, I did so with the intention of spreading an uplifting message during this horrific time in our country. I prepared my family beforehand knowing that there would be plenty of backlash and hateful comments. I asked for everyone to leave the negativity out of it but let's be honest, I knew that wouldn't happen. SO, with that being said, I'm asking that anytime someone does leave a hateful or aggressive comment that we simply ignore them. They want to get a rise out of us. They want to cause divide and when we respond with hate as well, it simply worsens the situation and destroys the meaning behind this message. I will do my best to respond to the ones I can with complete class and love. Let's continue to bring our nation together instead of fight with those simply looking to fight. I'm asking that as a favor for everyone reading my posts. Thank you so much for the love and I love all of you!!!

#55 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:45 AM

Wow. That guy is class act. A real American, unlike the hateful anti-2A cultists who look at tragedies like this as an opportunity to spout their DNC agenda, which is to water-down The Constitution. But it's OK... we'll slap 'em down hard like we always do.

#56 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Was just watching The Golf Channel.. PG&E has a commercial, featuring at least 1 person with a NOSE RING !! Stay classy, Democrats... you deviants.

#57 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

ESPN suspends stupid chick for 2 weeks for another political tweet. She was already warned the first time she did it. Dumb B-word. Stay classy, you moronic Dems. Story below.

http://dailycaller.c...-for-two-weeks/

#58 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:42 PM

Senator Corker says the White House is an "adult day-care center."     :OHNO-OHYEAH:

P-P-President Trunip's own Secretary of State calls him a "fxxxing moron!"    :loco:

Turnip is the laughing stock of the entire world.                         :joker:

Yeah, stay classy, Republicans!!           :haha: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#59 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Fake News. Corker is under investigation by the FBI and SEC for various crimes. Story below. That's why he is "retiring". Trump Draining the Swamp, baby !! :lol:

http://www.thegatewa...den-retirement/

#60 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:55 AM

Ignorant Commie Lib "actor" Robert DeNiro (who is good friends with Harvey Weinstein) goes on an obscenity-laced tirade against Trump AT A CHARITY FUNDRAISER!! Man, you Libtards are mentally ill, aren't you? Is Trump in your heads? Sure seems like it. Stay classy, Democrats. You people really know how to embarrass yourselves. No wonder Hollywood is collapsing. :lol: Article below.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.3560907

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users