Maybe those with an ad blocker plug-in don't see it if it is coming from a hack in a 3rd Party site being used?
Any idea why some people see this and some don't?
Front Page Hacked
Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:27 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:31 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:06 PM
Folsom Police Department arrested Kenneth Allen Hogue (43) from Cameron Park as the sole suspect in the robbery of El Dorado Savings Bank on April 13. Tips from the community led to his arrest. Hogue was booked into the Sacramento County Jail and charged with Robbery and outstanding felony warrants.
In apartment, courses in his tree could also be originally soluble to him. prevacid dosage children Dealers which undergo inflammation within the accident to produce no are called cities and their disease occurs via a damage of symptoms.
Most traditionalist ducks associated with political smoking in radioactive bacteria include anti-discrimination art water, career-long dielectrics and domestic examination treatment. actos bladder cancer symptoms Ascent years of radical sky detective oxygen with year domains are formally ranging from 2 to 20 part.
I'm using IE 8.0.7600.16385 and Firefox 13.0.1 with AdBlock Plus 2.0.3. These are on my Windows 7 x64 Enterprise Laptop. On my home computer, I don't see the spam. I can't remember what Firefox is on my home PC, but I am running Vista 32-bit Ultimate.
Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:46 PM
1. I visited the site going straight through my home ISP, AT&T DSL. Opened up MyFolsom, and no spam.
2. I then logged on to my corporate VPN, so I am now accessing the page via my employer's network. Opened up MyFolsom again, and voila, there's the spam!
So this issue definitely has something to do with the ISP.
Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:36 AM
Does everyone else have this problem see it when you are only tunneled in through a secure VPN?
Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:46 PM
Sorry John, but I still see it today
I'm not seeing it here at home, running Vista and Chrome/Comcast but it was all still there Friday from work. Work is an "Intel" type corporate network and I could see it running Win7 Enterprise on 2 computers, one using Chrome and the other using IE. Very odd.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:20 AM
Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:32 AM
Does anyone see it that is NOT tunneling in through Intel?
Yes.....I am seeing it on my corporate network here at Sutter Health University this morning.....screenshot attached..... MyFolsomScreen062512.gif 133.83K 22 downloads
Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:51 AM
I'd tell you about my browser and OS, but you'd laugh at me and then give me advice I don't have permissions to follow.
Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:05 PM
I'm still seeing the problematic page at work. And I also noticed another few interesting things:
1. The news section is not up-to-date. The latest story at the top is still the "Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested" one from June 15. It does not display any of the newer stories.
2. If I click on the Photos tab, the page is also distorted, this time with a top message saying "Melibea rejects calisto along at his urinary monarchy of his syndrome for her, as is the testosterone in small bicentennial. generic flomax reviews Donna has also begun an third with eric forrester." The Happy Veterans Day story from 11/12/11 is also mangled.
3. The same symptoms when I click on the "Food and Drink" and "Real Estate" tabs.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:58 PM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:15 PM
Looks like it finally cleared through the Intel proxies... I set up some code that should eliminate this issue in the future (fingers crossed)...
Still seeing it thru Intel VPN.
Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:16 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users