#1 Folsomite

Folsomite

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 07:59 AM

Hey everyone,

while the war drums have been banging slowly at the Iraqi borders, North Korea has suddenly emerged a global threat as well... many say North Korea is even more dangerous than Iraq. What do you think?

http://www.msnbc.com...08.asp?0cv=CA01

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Ben Stein

#2 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 08:39 AM

I think so. North Korean is more dangerous than Iraq. North Korean currently has nuclear bombs and is governed by a nutso Mr. Psychopath Kim Jong Il .

#3 intelkid

intelkid

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:01 AM

North Korea scares me, big time. I heard today that any sanctions from the UN or USA would qualify as an act for war... that doesn't sound good.

How did they get their hands on nuclear technology? My hunch was when Clinton sold our secrets to China, then it's game on... what keeps them from selling it to other countries?

I don't like the looks of this. We can bomb Iraq back to the Stone Age, but North Korea is a very, very real threat.
I believe you have my stapler...

#4 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (intelkid @ Jan 7 2003, 09:01 AM)
North Korea scares me, big time. I heard today that any sanctions from the UN or USA would qualify as an act for war... that doesn't sound good.

How did they get their hands on nuclear technology? My hunch was when Clinton sold our secrets to China, then it's game on... what keeps them from selling it to other countries?

I don't like the looks of this. We can bomb Iraq back to the Stone Age, but North Korea is a very, very real threat.

Mr. Psycho Korean is just trying to blackmailed the US. I think that's all. But then who knows what crazy fools like Mr. Psychopath Kim Jong Il or Sadam can do. They are so unpredictable.

That's why we need the missile defense system.

I believe they get the nuclear technology from Pakistan, another unstable country with nuclear capability.

Soon or later one of these unstable countries will nuclear bomb its neighbors.

#5 Folsom Phillip

Folsom Phillip

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 12:35 PM

It's only a matter of time before some idiot gets mad and nukes their neighbor - I can definitely see this happening within the next 10 years... Does North Korea have the ability to nuke us (even if it's Hawaii or Alaska)? Fortunately, due to geography, we're probably fairly protected, unless somebody tries to sneak something in to Cuba again.

I was actually pretty convinced Pakistan & India were going to bomb each other to kingdom come - I pray something like this never happens - it would shake up the world economy pretty badly I think.
Go Kings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users