Don't Go Here To Get Car Repairs!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

This is from my brother, who lives in Carmichael. He wanted me to pass along something that may save somebody else from what he went through. He doesn't own a computer and can't type.

Money is very hard to come by these days and it hurts when you get ripped off.

Tell the other posters I'm not really happy right now. I just had to dish out some more money to have my brakes fixed, after spending $300. at River City Brakes.

I first went to River City Brakes and they told me it would cost $300. to fix my brakes. So, I left my car there and came back after they had done the work, and paid them. About two weeks later, my brakes started to smoke and when I looked under the car, the brake fluid was leaking.

I went back to River City brakes and told them what happened, and they said I had to buy some parts and they would fix the problem. I did buy those parts, and then they told me they wanted more for the labor costs. At that point, I left. I had to get a "back yard mechanic" (a friend if mine) to do the job right.

So, if you are thinking about getting your car worked on by River City Brakes....think twice. They ripped me off big time and did a crappy job on my brakes, to boot!

Thanks, Bill

#2 Howdy

Howdy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

Thats why I do my own brake work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users