• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Brian Lira

Brian Lira

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

My name is Brian Lira and I'm the owner /operator of At Your Request Karaoke and I do host Karaoke shows around town and if you like Karaoke then here is where I do shows at. Every Thursday night from 9pm to 1am at Callison's. Located at 2878 Fulton ave. Cross street is Marconi ave. Full bar,finger foods,jukebox,dartboards and karaoke. ph# 916(489-5050). Every Friday night I'm at the Long Shot 4239 Arden way cross street is Eastern ave. Full bar,jukebox,dartboard and Karaoke.ph#916(487-3898). Every Saturday night I do a show in folsom, ca. at Old Europe of Folsom 825 Sutter st. Full bar,kitchen,jukebox and Karaoke. The cross street is Decatur st.ph#916(608-9848). All my shows start right around 9 /9:30 to 1:00am sometimes longer.Professional sound system. Makie mixer, qsc amp,jbl speakers,cordless mike,lexicon vocal effects,compuhost hosting program also I have a cdg player so you can use your own cdgs.I have been doing this for over 20yrs and have the expierence to do it right. karaoke is great for any kind of party or corporate event. Thousands of song to choose from. Country,rock,hip hop,blues,jazz whatever you want we have it for you. So tell all your friends and come on out and join the fun and be a star with At Your Request Karaoke thank you once again Brian Lira see you soon!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users