15 replies to this topic

#16 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:02 PM

I just wanted to tell everybody that everything with our state and cities are going to be great!  Why? Because of the brilliant way our problems are being solved by the states leaders. Below is a link to the wonderful idea that officials came up with to help tired workers who wait for a bus.

https://www.sacbee.c...e212834799.html

Of course, if you want to get off your feet, this new leaning bench won't help much. But, the homeless can't lay or sit on it!  See how great that is? They solved the problem of homeless people sitting or sleeping on bus benches! AND, an added bonus for the city....it cost less to install these leaning benches than regular ones!  (extremely sarcastic)

Oh, and dear Who_Do.....why not institute that limited occupancy rule for the state of California?  I'll tell you why. All liberals care about is getting as many needy people into our state so they can add to their voting base. And then they thank their stupid followers with 'leaning benches'!  They played it up as a wonderful thing in the Sacramento Bee, but it was plain this would do little for the weary worker who probably has to walk several blocks to get to a bus stop, after working all day.  Rose - do you look at everything thru political glasses?  I'll bet you could politicize a pepperoni pizza.  Eat only the pieces that are to your right, and throw the ones on the left away.

Those who say they don't care what they do in Sacramento....wait for it.  Folsom is still in Sacramento County and will follow suit eventually.  No way Folsom will follow Sacramento.  Reason #1 - Median household income for Sacramento City - $62,000.  Median household income for Folsom = $102,600.  Folsom is a "bubble" that will not fall into the same pit as Sacramento City.  The citizens won't let it.  Reason #2 - Folsom PD does a great job of keeping the homeless in check and out of town.  When my wife and I walk in Lembi Park and see some disgusting homeless activity, I call law enforcement.  They show up within a couple minutes to get the offenders to "move along".  I talked to one officer about it once.  He said they always react to citizen complaints quickly.  He said Folsom has a pristine reputation, the city knows it does, and they want to protect it.  For the normal citizens in Folsom, it's a benefit.  The officer said there's a homeless camp on the west side of Folsom Blvd at about Glenn Dr. (Near the Soy Plant).  He said the camp is on State Park property and Folsom PD isn't allowed to go in and enforce the laws.  Citizens of the camp wander up Glenn Dr toward Walmart and other stores in the area to drop bottles/cans at the recycle center, get food, and steal from Walgreens and Walmart.  The officer told me they patrol Glenn Dr "like hawks" which keeps our homeless friends in check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users