5 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

I will hold my personal thoughts to myself on this one..........    Other than this thought, these flags, gay, Catholic, Masonic, disabled, veterans, MIA, whatever fly below our national flag(s) and our military branch flags, just common sense.  Someone with an agenda put this into play.  Let me guess whom.......   

https://www.theblaze...or-one-observer

A LGBTQ pride flag replaced for a day all five flags representing the branches of the United States military at a Department of Veterans Affairs hospital in Indiana earlier this week, WPTA-TV reported.  But one day was apparently too long for one observer, who lowered the flag and then drove off with it just after lunchtime Tuesday, the station said, after which officials at Fort Wayne’s VA Hospital decided to put the five military flags back up.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

This is such CRAP.  The US Flag always flies higher than any other flag.

I fly the US flag and a British Flag.  The British Flag is about a foot lower than the US Flag.

The US flag is on the left of the garage and the British flag is on the right.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

Thank you Camay....   I flew my US made flag on June 6th and yesterday..........   Only guy on my block....    Sad.......  UK flag I am super ok with, our best ally....   Oh, and this is my next flag when I get back to work and make money, will fly that one High and Proud on my house....!   The Irish Brigades.....!

charge-of-the-irish-brigade-mark-maritat

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

When will the UK all get together and get a handle on the Muslim invasion and the crime they bring? And that Muzzie mayor of London needs to be dealt with in harsh ways, if you catch my drift.. There are gruesome knife attacks every day by Muzzies in London.. They're starting to call it Londonistan.. sickening..

#5 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

Sometimes I fly my US Navy Flag instead of the British Flag....  hahaha

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

Sometimes I fly my US Navy Flag instead of the British Flag....  hahaha

Very cool...!   I should get one and fly it.  My Dad lost his older cousin off of the Yorktown on Feb. 1 1942.  Flew a TBD Devastator, Torpedo Squadron 5 off of the Yorktown....  He was a US Naval Academy Graduate....   Class of 1935....  Lost on the attacks of Milli, Makin, and Jaluit....  Never found him, MIA and then declared KIA in 1946.  Our first attack after Pearl Harbor.  Not well known but men died all the same.  PM me and I will give you his name, his plane number, and some post battle reports if you like.  Go Navy...!   

Regards, Chris   

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users