32 replies to this topic

#16 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 06:40 AM

Good you found that tidbit of info Mays....   I could not find it and I dedicated at least 15-20 minutes of my time trying to do so....    I have invested in Sanofi in the past, at least a couple of times........   Don't think I made much money at all...   French company, good at vaccines, and at the mercy (or merci) of the French unions which is never a good thing when you want to make a return on your investment.   Anyway, here is a list of Hydroxychlorquine sulfate suppliers..........   A long list....... below...  Never invest in a commodity that anyone can make and expect to make a killing in the market.  You might make 1 to 3% a year if you are lucky, at best....   Sanofi is like, almost like buying a bond, won't go anywhere quickly and you'd be lucky to stay 1% above inflation.  As an avid investor for the past 35 years I'd say there is nothing to this story about Trump and Hyroxy-whatever.........   Whatever...   Just another baseless complaint from the left, politicized to get people worked up, and a whole bunch of nothing at the end.  Nobody makes money and everybody is miserable and angry at each other...   The democratic party strategy once again.  Divide people by race and economic status, demonize the police, the Catholic Church, the Mormons, the family unit, the two recognized sexes, the 2nd amendment, Conservatives in general, and stay in power.   Not to mention destroy any statue that may be of a white person........    Go on, admit it, this is the plan............    Well, no more...!   Soon there will be push back like you will not believe.........   November for sure, Trump by a landslide, mark my words.   Chris

https://www.pharmaco...roquine-sulfate

Interesting, as it took me all of about 30 seconds to find this information. Funny how you accuse the Democrats of putting out "false" information to get people worked up. Pretty much
what Chump does on a daily basis. Throws these little bombs out, with absolutely no truth to it, gets his little mindless base going as they believe ANYTHING he says.

#17 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 06:54 AM

fake-news-stamp-icon-sign-260nw-60268220

#18 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:21 AM

fake-news-stamp-icon-sign-260nw-60268220

Yep.....Thanks for proving my point!   :KOOLAID:  :BREAKDANCE:

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 11:03 AM

b70f4a83971c828ab594fbf4e144ef6e.jpg

#20 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

Funny how Mays and Vinny both see negative attention as some homo desire to have se.x with them.

You gays ..I mean guys... should get together since you crave male attention so much.

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 11:57 AM

Funny how Mays and Vinny both see negative attention as some homo desire to have se.x with them.

You gays ..I mean guys... should get together since you crave male attention so much.

You just KNOW they ride a tandem bike together with a rainbow flag on the back :lol:

#22 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

Hhahaha.... there you go folks, two perfect examples of the mindset of the Chump faithful. The ignornance never ceases to amaze me.

#23 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:47 PM

little vinnie and little mays. A Love Affair!! :lol:

41R8Y3stplL._AC_SX450_.jpg

#24 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:37 PM

Hey Mays...if you're going to point out someone else's "ignorance", you might want to spell it correctly.

LMAO!!!

Seriously dude.... that was some low hanging fruit.... you make it too easy sometimes.

#25 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 05:57 PM

:lol:

#26 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:38 PM

Interesting, as it took me all of about 30 seconds to find this information. Funny how you accuse the Democrats of putting out "false" information to get people worked up. Pretty much
what Chump does on a daily basis. Throws these little bombs out, with absolutely no truth to it, gets his little mindless base going as they believe ANYTHING he says.

Well, 30 seconds....?  Good on you...!   You'll be known henceforth as the "30 second wonder" of the FF......   Much better than the 10 second wonder....   Me, 10 to 15 minutes....  But I am older and more experienced.   Oh, we are talking internet searches...   My bad.......

Well anyway.......   Ever think for a moment that Trump has stolen the democratic playbook and is using it on you and all the others like you....?

Yep, he's been doing it for almost 5 years now and you all are still like kittens chasing the red laser pointer dot across the floor.....   You included, sadly....  Anybody who loves baseball should be way smarter than that in my opinion...   Such a complex game.....   

Well, anyway, enjoy our no baseball season, those idiots can't even agree to play 50 games this year....   Bunch of weenies....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4744f65f3ad7ae2c1e46

1A - 2A = -1A

#27 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:04 AM

Well, 30 seconds....?  Good on you...!   You'll be known henceforth as the "30 second wonder" of the FF......   Much better than the 10 second wonder....   Me, 10 to 15 minutes....  But I am older and more experienced.   Oh, we are talking internet searches...   My bad.......

Well anyway.......   Ever think for a moment that Trump has stolen the democratic playbook and is using it on you and all the others like you....?

Yep, he's been doing it for almost 5 years now and you all are still like kittens chasing the red laser pointer dot across the floor.....   You included, sadly....  Anybody who loves baseball should be way smarter than that in my opinion...   Such a complex game.....   

Well, anyway, enjoy our no baseball season, those idiots can't even agree to play 50 games this year....   Bunch of weenies....

Ha.... good to see the little blue pill is working for ya! Honestly don't believe Chump is that smart... although according to him, he says he is... buuut, look at the source?? Don't believe a single word out of that man's mouth. Never have, never will.

As far as the baseball season goes... it sucks.
Although I am kind of enjoying the old playoff and World Series games MLB Network is showing, much prefer the real thing.

#28 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:18 PM

Florida teen who died of COVID-19 attended large church gathering, was given hydroxychloroquine at home

A Florida church has refuted allegations that it was a "COVID party."

https://abcnews.go.c...ory?id=71647393

The report says that Davis' mother then borrowed a relative's home oxygen unit and that Davis' parents gave her a dose of hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malaria drug touted by President Donald Trump for the treatment of COVID-19.

Poor girl.          :sick:

Another casualty of Trump's war on science.      :KOOLAID:
(Redefining
"Trump Derangement Syndrome!")                     :loco:      :newyear: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#29 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 02:36 PM

President of Brazil posts video of himself taking hydroxychloroquine pill which he says is responsible for his recovery from COVID.

Yet another world leader following the awesome example of President Trump, seen across the globe as the greatest POTUS IN HISTORY!!!

#30 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 05:27 PM

President of Brazil posts video of himself taking hydroxychloroquine pill which he says is responsible for his recovery from COVID.

Yet another world leader following the awesome example of President Trump, seen across the globe as the greatest POTUS IN HISTORY!!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks, needed that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users