Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Notice The New Speed Limit On Greenback Lane?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

Noticed today that the previously-posted 45mph speed limit on Greenback Lane between Folsom Boulevard and the Greenback/Madison split has been bumped up to 50mph. The previous signs have been replaced in both directions. This must have just happened this week as I drive that stretch every day and I am VERY conscious of going 45mph, despite the fact that others are ZOOMING around me at 55+. Guess I'll be bumping it up to 50 and seeing how many continue to blow past me as though I'm parked/at a standstill. :blink:

#2 SunshineServices

SunshineServices

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Noticed today that the previously-posted 45mph speed limit on Greenback Lane between Folsom Boulevard and the Greenback/Madison split has been bumped up to 50mph. The previous signs have been replaced in both directions. This must have just happened this week as I drive that stretch every day and I am VERY conscious of going 45mph, despite the fact that others are ZOOMING around me at 55+. Guess I'll be bumping it up to 50 and seeing how many continue to blow past me as though I'm parked/at a standstill. :blink:

ALL of them!
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace.

Jimi Hendrix

#3 olivia

olivia

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

Just make sure you pull over to the slow lane, :lol:

#4 eVader

eVader

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

Wasn't it 50 mph some years back?

#5 rpo

rpo

Hall Of Famer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:13 AM

Wasn't it 50 mph some years back?

I thought it was 45 MPH uphill and 50 MPH downhill, but I honestly do not know why I am thinking that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users