19 replies to this topic

#16 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

booty-shorts? is that because half of your bottom crack is showing whilst you are standing?

#17 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE(MikeinFolsom @ Aug 29 2007, 11:51 AM) View Post
booty-shorts? is that because half of your bottom crack is showing whilst you are standing?

Similar to these...

<3

#18 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:07 AM

Good picture, Andrea. Have you ever thought of modeling? wink.gif
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#19 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

Holy crap I wish I had THAT body!! But she has not had a kid, so I guess I will keep what I have...

I kinda like what I got anyway! haa!
<3

#20 jafount

jafount

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE(doj_gal @ Aug 29 2007, 08:51 AM) View Post
I call them boy beaters and I wear them a lot!!!...If I am not in work clothes then I live in jammies/workout clothes!!!

QUOTE(Andrea V @ Aug 29 2007, 08:40 AM) View Post
I was coming home from dropping my kid off at school, and I saw a lady get out of her car (maybe an accident I don't know why she got out to talk to the other car behind her)

But any way, she was only wearing her jammies! (PJ's) And I was thinking, oooh, that would suck, having to get out of your car dressed like that..... then it dawned on my what *I* was wearing!!

Just a wife beater, booty shorts and flip flops! HA!! I think I will put on clothes from now on, JUST IN CASE I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!

HOT!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Andrea's hitched....DOJ gal post pics! rolleyes.gif

We all dream of a world of sunshine and rainbows and peace. The problem is some people think this would be a great place to live, while others think it would be a great place to pillage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users