Photo

Feinstein: "congress Should Investigate If Lynch Pressured Comey..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

Well now, something worth wild Feinstein finally said....!  Vinny, should we investigate democrats too or just stick with Republicans and the Trumpster...?   Chris

Feinstein: "Congress Should Investigate If Lynch Pressured Comey To Cover For Hillary Clinton"

http://www.zerohedge...hillary-clinton

Jun 11, 2017 8:35 PM

In a surprisingly non-partisan take by Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, the California senator said that Congress should investigate whether - as we discussed last Thursday - former Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured former FBI Director James Comey to cover for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

"I think we need to more about that, and there's only one way to know about it and that's to have the Judiciary committee take a look at that."

"I think we need to know more about that," Feinstein told Briana Keilar on CNN's State of the Union, adding that "there's only way to know about it, and that's to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that."

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

Funny how who_do and uncle vinny ignore any real news that contradicts their current, liberal, democratic, Russia, Russia, Russia, impeach Trump agenda.....!   Carry on boys from your "snowflake safe rooms"......!   Must be nice to live in your own world of make believe....?    Got news for you, real news, Hillary is still evil, Bernie is still clueless, Joe Biden is busy just trying to keep his family together, and Trump is your President for the next 7 and one half years.   Enjoy the rest of your day....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

Chris, those guys are vapid, anti-Trump, one-trick ponies. When they grunt in agreement with each other, it's classic *Beavis and Butthead* time. They are butthurt by the election, and butthurt people tend to lash out at the nearest target. Don't ever assume that elderly people can't be immature. They are an embarrassment to Folsom.

beavisandbutthead.jpg

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Chris, those guys are vapid, anti-Trump, one-trick ponies. When they grunt in agreement with each other, it's classic *Beavis and Butthead* time. They are butthurt by the election, and butthurt people tend to lash out at the nearest target. Don't ever assume that elderly people can't be immature. They are an embarrassment to Folsom.

Ain't that the truth brother....!   And they look down on you and me, call us ignorant, uneducated, ill informed, and put us on "ignore".   They go to their progressive "safe room", their safe zone of no resistance, no contrary opinion to theirs is allowed or tolerated.   They ignore it, block it, don't respond to any truth, any fact, actual fact that counters their opinion, their partisan, one sided, progressive posts.  Yep, you and me bro.....!   We are there to remind them they don't live in a progressive bubble, facts that they do not approve of, don't like actually, are out there and we will shove them in their snowflake faces at every turn....!    Don't let them wear you down Aces....!   Keep pointing out their progressive, left wing fallacies, fake news, and fantasies, you and me both.   So sad for them that for the next 7.5 years Trump will be their POTUS.   I just wake up every morning in joy knowing that Trump is my President and that they are so demoralized by this fact, so down, so dejected, so crazy insane, so distraught, ........!   How great is that...!   Winning....!    And so Bigly....!   Massively....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

Who_do, Aces.....!   Did you not see this....?   Yep, not cool, does not fit into your "fake news" does it....?   I don't blame you....   Kinda embarrassing...   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:52 AM

Uh oh!! Special Counsel to probe Team Obama's Obstruction of Justice. Story below. Finally. Time to put the hammer down on these corrupt, criminal Democrat scumbags once and for all!!

http://nypost.com/20...ion-of-justice/

#7 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Heh, come on guys, you know it only matters when investigations are against republicans

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users