4 replies to this topic

#1 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

Once again (like the shoe bomber), government pats itself on the back and fails to mention that the efforts of the citizenry are what got results. Remember when the shoe bomber was foiled by passengers holding him down for the flight? Our current UC President said, "The system worked," as if the government system that was supposed to prevent bombs on a plane should get the credit.  In this case, two murderous escapees were captured at gunpoint by two citizens (one of whom had an "assault rifle" ) according to some reports.  Yeah, that wouldn't fit the narrative at all. The gov's statement mentions NOTHING about the brave men who captured the scum, only praising the police.

Gov. Nathan Deal released a statement, “Rest assured, justice will be served. My sincere thanks to our local, state and federal law enforcement officers who assisted in the manhunt. Because of their tireless efforts, the public is safe."

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:39 AM

Yes Joe, any positive news about firearms used for self defense are not allowed by the MSM or recognized by government.  Bloomberg and his millions of dollars every year just generate "fake news" and propaganda for the anti 2A crowd.  Chris

Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]

http://www.gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Yep, the left does not care..........    They don't like the police, until they need one and bi_tch about how long it took them to get there....!  Them and the fire department....  If they had a gun at hand, maybe they could have stopped the bad guy....?   Knew CPR and coul'da helped....    But no........   They think it's somebody else's job to save them, and in a timely manner.   Snowflakes, gonna snowflake...   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

:banjo:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

Glad you are still alive Vin........   I was worried a bit there.....?   If you go out of town in the future could you let us know......?    Just worried about you bro...!   Really, I was...

Chris

Oh, ps, I'll be out of town next weekend but I don't think anybody would care except Aces and Joe...?    At least I hope they would........   :unsure:    

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users