8 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

Gotta love it.....!   Great article and a good read.  Aces, you'll love this guy....!   Chris

I think leftism is a disorder: is this artist the rightwing Banksy?

https://www.theguard...donald-trump-la

...........Sabo grew up in Texas and operated tanks in the marines before studying art in LA, then drifted into street art in the 1990s. He says he became disgusted with liberals after they “circled the wagons” to defend Bill Clinton from rape allegations.  The left, he said, has mastered cultural and political “dark arts” and “weaponised” Hollywood, the FBI, the IRS, universities and other institutions to promote a nefarious agenda. He claimed Islam was taking over Europe and espoused debunked conspiracy theories: Obama is a Muslim who sought to undermine America, and senior Democrats literally worship the devil and run pedophile rings. “I truly believe Hillary is demonic.”........

700.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

Good article. And as Sabo says, at first he hated Trump, but he started to change his mind, adding: “The day I came to love Donald Trump was when I saw how hard he was kicking liberals in the teeth."

Kudos to Sabo! It's called *maturity*, and there's ZERO maturity on the Left these days.

Leftism / Liberalism is a Disorder.

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

Bible and Welfare: "As you treat the least of these, my brothers, you treat me."

- Leftists and Democrats: Medicaid for the sick, Food Stamps for the poor.

- Right wing and GOP: "Self sufficiency," budget cuts. (It's every man for himself.)

Wait! Who is "demonic?"

Bible and Healthcare: The Good Samaritan.

- Leftists and Democrats: Pushing for universal health care. The US is the only developed nation without it.

- Right wing and GOP: Cut Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security. Allow insurance to prey on the poor and elderly

Wait! Who is "demonic?"

Bible and material wealth: "lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

- Leftists and Democrats: Social programs that benefit all of mankind

- Right wing and GOP: Worship money. Concerned for Wall Street above Main Street.

Wait! Who is "demonic?"

Bible and warfare: "Hammer your swords into plowshares."

- Leftists and Democrats: Social welfare over corporate profits. Peace instead of war.

- Right wing and GOP. Increase military budget, bomb anybody who disagrees with you (Except Russia)

Wait! Who is "demonic?"

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

Democrats: The Party of Handouts. Be self-sufficient, you lazy bums!!

128810346529457074.jpg?w=700

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Bible and ........

Wait! Who is "demonic?"

Gosh darn, a bible thumping progressive leftist....?   Who woulda thought....!   Any biblical thoughts-lessons on those masked, window breaking, car burning, violent thugs who beat up anyone who does not agree with their views in Portland, DC, Berkeley, LA, San Bruno, Seattle, SF....?   The little liberal fascists, head smashing fascists, bike lock head smashers, carrying hammers to smash store windows, big long sharpened staffs to hit people and the police with, the rock throwing, bags of piss and paint throwing, anarchists that call themselves the "Antifas, Anti-Fascists"....?  Does the bible cover them too...?   Or maybe the Koran....?   They seem to get a pass from you, the MSM, and the liberal city councils and mayors of all of those "progressive" cities....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

Funny thing about the Bible...you can pretty much find whatever you want in it.  

Turn the other cheek, or an eye for an eye

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love", or "God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies."

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Or  "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."  Or  "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." OR  "For every man shall bear his own burden."

People see what they want to see...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

That's true, Joe, but the overall thrust of the ideas in the Bible, or in any religion or faith for that matter, it to make a believer into a more compassionate, giving, and genuinely kind person.
Compare that to the latest GOP trickery.

- Gives tax breaks to the wealthiest 3 million Americans but cuts medical care for 20+ million "common folks."

- Guts Medicare, the most progressive and humane program for the elderly and infirm in the history of mankind

Where is the "Family Values" we hear so much from the GOP?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Funny thing about the Bible...you can pretty much find whatever you want in it.  

Turn the other cheek, or an eye for an eye

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love", or "God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies."

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Or  "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."  Or  "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." OR  "For every man shall bear his own burden."

People see what they want to see...

Joe, I am totally with you my brother...........    I think Uncle Vinny will not respond, due to his usual not "acknowledging of the facts" postings.......  Yep, that's the left for  you.   Pointing out the fallacies of the right but ignoring their fallacies, shortcomings, and irrational behaviors of which there are many, ten fold to 100 fold, for sure from the left.....!  They seem to not see, or maybe ignore, and for sure not call it out.   Sad, so sad.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

Joe, I am totally with you my brother...........    I think Uncle Vinny will not respond, due to his usual not "acknowledging of the facts" postings.......  Yep, that's the left for  you.   Pointing out the fallacies of the right but ignoring their fallacies, shortcomings, and irrational behaviors of which there are many, ten fold to 100 fold, for sure from the left.....!  They seem to not see, or maybe ignore, and for sure not call it out.   Sad, so sad.  Chris

Yeah, not only have UncleFoilHat and his sidekick in_my_safe_space been brainwashed, but they're sure very generous with other people's money, aren't they!! Circus Clowns, I tell ya!!

ef28e161956e0cf0a3d00fef2e177904.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users