• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Murdoch

Murdoch

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

Seems like the main thoroughfares throughout Folsom have become a race track. Not just in my neighborhood, but all over town. Everyone in a hurry lately?

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

People do seem to be in a hurry. Folsom and Blue Ravine can get pretty ridiculous on speed.

Although I will say I got yelled at to slow down the other day. I looked at my speedometer...I was doing exactly 40 in a 40 zone (that people often speed through). Sometimes, it might just be the viewers inaccurate perception. Meh. I worry about my own driving and keep an eye out for the idiots.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:02 AM

On US 50 when I am driving at 70 MPH and someone goes by me like I am standing still, I normally estimate they are going at least 80-90 MPH.

People do need to slow down.

Our home backs up to BLUE RAVINE, near Riley and people go flying by our home all the time. We do have a sound wall but we can hear them.

There have been at least 8 accidents on Blue Ravine, 2 Deadly ones, in the past 8 years.

SLOW DOWN.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users