12 replies to this topic

#1 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

This durned argument is so danged ridiculous I just have to ask- is this an actual legal precedent this Judge has set?

http://www.foxnews.c...tcmp=latestnews

I can't believe his bias reasoning could stray so far from reality of right versus doable. 

Unfair? really? Was it fair to the victims that died at the hands of all these murderers? Is it fair to the families of all the murdered victims that the state law makers keep tea bobbing decisions on capital punishment rather than just nixing appeals, nixing chemicals and hang the criminals? 

I know, I know- every time I post pro capital death statements -that I get death threats via IGM- so I will just say it now (to those sending the lovely notes), tough tooty if you don't like my stance. Your 'man' is no man when he takes another persons life  Knowing they are dead is the best way of knowing they wont kill again.

#2 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:17 AM

Completely agree Supermom!  It is very unfair to the victims and their families to let the scum bags who murder live to murder again!

We need to punish murderers with the death penalty - not reward them with a couple of years in Club Fed.

Anyone who thinks we should feel bad for murderers and save them is an complete idiot! 

Svzr2FS.jpg

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

Yep, I think maybe it is "unfair" to be killed by a Norteno or similar turd in this state just like in Stockton yesterday..............    Seems they have more rights and access to free legal representation than any of us who walk the straight line here in the USA, the straight and narrow, do not break laws, and are here legally......    I am sure this surviving Mexican turd from the Stockton bank robbery will live to 75 plus years of age for sure............  He might be able to sire children under the laws in this state.......    So cool, more law breaking, murderous spawn for the cops to deal with in 18 or so years........         So funny that he will rot In Folsom, Cochran, Mule Creek, Chino, or maybe Pelican Bay at $65K a year cost to us to keep this turd alive.......!   Won't be killed by the state I am betting for decades to come......     I am sure a 20 something ACLU, Ivy league educated,  wet nosed attorney is already going through his history and bleeding his/her heart out for the scumbag perp.      Tomorrow would be soon enough for me to hang this turd... !   And cut anybody in his blood line and family off from social welfare for good and deport any one of them who was not born here and is illegal.............    Of course that is racist to say but I am all for it....!   He and his extended family do not deserve to be here.   Said and done.   See you.  You go back, you and your family are not worthy of this country.    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

Yep, I think maybe it is "unfair" to be killed by a Norteno or similar turd in this state just like in Stockton yesterday..............    Seems they have more rights and access to free legal representation than any of us who walk the straight line here in the USA, the straight and narrow, do not break laws, and are here legally......    I am sure this surviving Mexican turd from the Stockton bank robbery will live to 75 plus years of age for sure............  He might be able to sire children under the laws in this state.......    So cool, more law breaking, murderous spawn for the cops to deal with in 18 or so years........         So funny that he will rot In Folsom, Cochran, Mule Creek, Chino, or maybe Pelican Bay at $65K a year cost to us to keep this turd alive.......!   Won't be killed by the state I am betting for decades to come......     I am sure a 20 something ACLU, Ivy league educated,  wet nosed attorney is already going through his history and bleeding his/her heart out for the scumbag perp.      Tomorrow would be soon enough for me to hang this turd... !   And cut anybody in his blood line and family off from social welfare for good and deport any one of them who was not born here and is illegal.............    Of course that is racist to say but I am all for it....!   He and his extended family do not deserve to be here.   Said and done.   See you.  You go back, you and your family are not worthy of this country.    Chris

When it comes to murdering scum bags I'm all for racial profiling and targeting Mexican gang bangers.  Eff them all - round up those POS bastards and either shoot them in the head, bury them alive or put them in a dark jail cell never to be let out again.  They are scum and do not deserve to live.  Eff all Mexican gang bangers, I hope they all die a slow agonizing death and rot in hell.

Svzr2FS.jpg

#5 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

I don't know about why just Mexican gang bangers. I think all of em should get special procedures done to them when they get locked up. bikers, special race gangs, religious or anti religious- whatever. killers should be killed. hung up, shot, drowned.. who cares. dead is dead. 

The next class of special killer creeps in prison are the one's who break into families lives and steal innocence. There absolutely can not be unusual or cruel thought up- for what they deserve. End it. and be sure to take the same amount of time as they took on their victims. It is only fair after all. 

The third class of special killers are the corporate elitists. Their hair-brained schemes to hide behind corporate names to keep from ever being held accountable on a personal level for the deaths of people. Their deaths are especially fulfilling to the masses of people who never see the wolf in true form. And their families pay the price. 

Finally, I do believe that there is no sane person who could say that being under the influence of any type of alcohol or any type of drug-legal or otherwise- would not know they are putting lives at risk when they operate equipment or create a hazard when others are operating equipment; that leads to a fatality. Therefore, it should not be manslaughter but attempted mass murder. and they should die. Anyway- I have no problem with the idea of California forsaking chemicals and going for a time - proven method like slitting a throat, gun shot, or hanging. The pain is very little compared to the chemicals, anyway.

#6 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

I don't know about why just Mexican gang bangers. I think all of em should get special procedures done to them when they get locked up. bikers, special race gangs, religious or anti religious- whatever. killers should be killed. hung up, shot, drowned.. who cares. dead is dead. 

The next class of special killer creeps in prison are the one's who break into families lives and steal innocence. There absolutely can not be unusual or cruel thought up- for what they deserve. End it. and be sure to take the same amount of time as they took on their victims. It is only fair after all. 

The third class of special killers are the corporate elitists. Their hair-brained schemes to hide behind corporate names to keep from ever being held accountable on a personal level for the deaths of people. Their deaths are especially fulfilling to the masses of people who never see the wolf in true form. And their families pay the price. 

Finally, I do believe that there is no sane person who could say that being under the influence of any type of alcohol or any type of drug-legal or otherwise- would not know they are putting lives at risk when they operate equipment or create a hazard when others are operating equipment; that leads to a fatality. Therefore, it should not be manslaughter but attempted mass murder. and they should die. Anyway- I have no problem with the idea of California forsaking chemicals and going for a time - proven method like slitting a throat, gun shot, or hanging. The pain is very little compared to the chemicals, anyway.

And they stopped the Death Penalty here in California because the criminal might suffer a little bit getting a needle inserted in their arm.

Put a bullet through their heads and get it over with.

The Guillotine would work quite well too...

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

As much as I agree with the sentiments regarding who is the true victim (I have no sympathy at all for the violent criminals), I can see the logic. Not that sitting on death row for 20+ years is cruel and unusual, but that CA must expedite the process. Hopefully, this ruling will force the issue, and we will be determined to get those convicts to form a line at ol sparky and start clearing out the dead wood.

If we are going to have a death penalty (which I am for), let's make it a one appeal/one year process.  Or, we could do a "preponderance of guilt" law where in this digital age, if there is irrefutable proof of guilt (camera footage for example), you are fast-tracked to the great beyond. I object to paying the MASSIVE amount of money to keep these felons alive for decades until they die of old age.

The dang anti-death penalty people have been successful in putting enough obstacles in the way for this ruling to have some merit.  And givin our governor and legislature, I don't have much hope for aggressive punishment of criminals.  they are too busy figuring out ways to criminalize normal behavior to deal with true evil.

Firing squad works and is cheap. Same for hanging. I know. Let's submit a plan for a solar powered electric chair built of bamboo with a recycled aluminum headpiece. We'll give a homeless guy 3 hots and a cot for throwing the switch.  Put it on pay per view and give the proceeds to the victim's family.  That will blow the libs minds!

Ideally, the victim's family would decide the felons method of exit from this plane. Hmmmm....plane....gives me another idea. Fly the felon out over the Pacific at 10k feet and show him the door a few miles offshore. No suffering, and he could help feed the endangered ecosystems...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

As much as I agree with the sentiments regarding who is the true victim (I have no sympathy at all for the violent criminals), I can see the logic. Not that sitting on death row for 20+ years is cruel and unusual, but that CA must expedite the process. Hopefully, this ruling will force the issue, and we will be determined to get those convicts to form a line at ol sparky and start clearing out the dead wood.

If we are going to have a death penalty (which I am for), let's make it a one appeal/one year process.  Or, we could do a "preponderance of guilt" law where in this digital age, if there is irrefutable proof of guilt (camera footage for example), you are fast-tracked to the great beyond. I object to paying the MASSIVE amount of money to keep these felons alive for decades until they die of old age.

The dang anti-death penalty people have been successful in putting enough obstacles in the way for this ruling to have some merit.  And givin our governor and legislature, I don't have much hope for aggressive punishment of criminals.  they are too busy figuring out ways to criminalize normal behavior to deal with true evil.

Firing squad works and is cheap. Same for hanging. I know. Let's submit a plan for a solar powered electric chair built of bamboo with a recycled aluminum headpiece. We'll give a homeless guy 3 hots and a cot for throwing the switch.  Put it on pay per view and give the proceeds to the victim's family.  That will blow the libs minds!

Ideally, the victim's family would decide the felons method of exit from this plane. Hmmmm....plane....gives me another idea. Fly the felon out over the Pacific at 10k feet and show him the door a few miles offshore. No suffering, and he could help feed the endangered ecosystems...

Great ideas, all of them..  Come on California.  Maybe when we split into 2-6 separate states we will be able to do this.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#9 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:19 AM

There is absolutely nothing positive that will come of us splitting into another state. You realize that? As much as you think you dont want to deal Southern California's problems and don't want to share water resources with them (there are federal laws in place that would stop us from denying that water to Southern California)- the truth is also that the Bay area does not want us. So, few farms, few manufacturing.. low tax base-- huge welfare base... Our lifestyles would significantly change. I do not support a splitting of the state. I do support reigning in San Francisco and Los Angeles circuit judges and their circus shows.

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

The biggest benefit, and the reason this will never be allowed to happen, is that CA's fifty-five electoral votes would then be split. No more automatic 20% of the needed electoral votes for the Democrats. Ever notice Presidential campaigns pretty much ignore CA? Because we are a winner take all state with our electoral votes. What that does, in effect, is to ignore the wishes of about 10 million voters. That is far more voters than many other states even have! Talk about disenfranchisement! Ironically, that is brought to you and kept in place by the party that screams disenfranchisement every time a voter ID law is suggested...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#11 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

The 55 electoral votes should be split according to the percentage of votes for each party.

I had the winner takes all.  How the H-LL did that come about here in California?

Who voted for that.

#12 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

I like this one...

http://news.yahoo.co...-170613479.html

#13 Homer

Homer

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

The biggest benefit, and the reason this will never be allowed to happen, is that CA's fifty-five electoral votes would then be split. No more automatic 20% of the needed electoral votes for the Democrats. Ever notice Presidential campaigns pretty much ignore CA? Because we are a winner take all state with our electoral votes. What that does, in effect, is to ignore the wishes of about 10 million voters. That is far more voters than many other states even have! Talk about disenfranchisement! Ironically, that is brought to you and kept in place by the party that screams disenfranchisement every time a voter ID law is suggested...

Our states electoral votes should be divided up by congressional district like they do in some of the other states. This would make Ca. relevant again in Presidential elections. Of course the Dem's will never allow this to happen as they like the current dysfunctional give me that they receive.      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users