• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:27 AM

1459102_10202806702026195_916338915_n.jp

I was tired of feeding my son Pop-Tarts and so I wanted to make him eggs for a healthier breakfast. It took me a while before I realized just how badly I had failed... Of course, I run to borrow my husband's camera phone. This is really how the scene looked. LOL!

Dawn Grove

#2 LW22

LW22

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

I just recently made quinoa patties or cakes you could call them and they came out phenomenal! I added some sauteed spinach, eggs, finely chopped onion and garlic cloves, breadcrumbs (I used chipotle panko breadcrumbs) and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. It's almost like eating a burger, that's how good they are. You can use them for any meal really but for breakfast I like to take a patty and cook an over easy egg and put it on top of the patty and just eat it like that.

I don't know if they little guy will like them, but I would suggest it for yourself if it sounds like something you might like. Here is the recipe that I went off of (I follow its guidelines but change it up where I want and add things I like): http://www.skinnytas...ch-patties.html

Also great by themselves with some hot sauce or ketchup.

#3 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

Thank you! (Sorry I just now saw this) :)

Dawn Grove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users