2 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

I love these K-9's.

Michigan State police dog bites suspect who kicked his head

This Michigan State police dog is on a roll.

• In December, he turned up more than 1,000 opioid pills in a traffic stop on I-75 south of Detroit.
  • In January, also along I-75 Downriver,  he zeroed in on $13,000 in cash hidden in a dealer’s car.
  • And this week at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, this member of the Michigan State Police chased a suspect fleeing on foot from yet another freeway traffic stop — this one on I-94 in Detroit — and then dove under a parked van where the suspect was hiding, only to be kicked repeatedly in the head.

And so, what did K-9 officer Otto do? Exactly what he was trained to, said Lt. Mike Shaw of the State Police.

“Otto bit the suspect in the left shin and gained control of the suspect,” Shaw said.

http://www.freep.com...rests/98028530/

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Good boy!! I hope Otto got a bunch of treats after that.

Detroit: A Third World country masquerading as an American city. What a mess. I wonder who runs cities like that?

#3 kfergo

kfergo

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

Good boy!! I hope Otto got a bunch of treats after that.

Detroit: A Third World country masquerading as an American city. What a mess. I wonder who runs cities like that?

No one does

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users