Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

Elizabeth Warren refuses DNA test to prove Native American heritage

https://nypost.com/2...rican-heritage/

So there you go.........    Answers the question.  I did it, the 23andme, fascinating stuff.   Found out I am 100% Northern European in ancestry......  Almost 4% Neanderthal too....    Thought I might of had a little Spanish, Native American, or North African in me due to our American diaspora.......  Nope.  Science tells all.   

Oh, and I think she got into Harvard for stating such.   Maybe it's a liberal thing.  Not really who you really are but "how you feel, gender, black, native american.........    I say we just cop to being American and leave it at that.   

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:01 PM

24mym8.jpg

#3 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

The fact she refuses to be tested proves she's a total fraud. 

All the BS about cultural appropriation - this is the worse case of it.

She should be made to give over all the money she made from her lie and give it to the Indian nations she embarrassed with her fakery. 

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:46 PM

And in the MSM.........    Nothing, a non story.   Come on "investigative journalists"....  Do your God darned jobs....!  This is low hanging fruit....!   Oh, she has a large "D" after her name, a fellow liberal......   Nothing to see here folks, move on, we will not report.........  Gotta keep focusing on Trump and the evil right wing conspiracy.....    Sad, sad thing our press has come too these days, reports only half the news, the left half..............  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

I'd be more interested in Maxine Waters intelligence test. Heck, maybe ALL people of Congress should have to take one....and a drug test. From this side of the bell curve, they seem pretty lacking.

As for the 23 and me. I did that as well.  I had a few surprises. One, that I had no native American (as my father had been told that one of his grandparents was NA), and two, that I had 25% Ashkenazi Jew. The rest is primarily British Isles/northern European.  More Neanderthal than 71% of other 23and me clients (not surprising given the high % of N Europe dna). Pretty neat that you can do this kind of research cheaply.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:09 AM

Oh, I got you on this one Joe.....!  I'm special...!

"Chris's
Neanderthal variants 302.
This is more than 85% of 23andMe Customers"

And no Tio Vinny, my knuckles do not drag on the ground...!

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

GIVE IT UP: Hey, Pocahontas... it's time to admit that you LIED!! If you don't, your problems are only gonna get worse. Story below. Why are Democrats such pathological LIARS, like Crooked Hillary ??  They even LIE when they don't have to. Serious mental illness in the Democrat party... it's undeniable. Thanks to Trump for exposing it.  :cheer:

https://nypost.com/2...g-to-get-worse/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users