4 replies to this topic

#1 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

There's a message on my business line this morning, but it is severely garbled (sounds like the caller was in a wind tunnel) and I can't make out the phone number. My phone directory said it is a private number. I can't make out the message or the caller's name and could barely hear two of the digits in the phone number. It sounds like the caller said "Folsom" so I thought I'd post here just in case a MyFolsomite called. I always return calls and hate to think that someone will conclude I don't.

If it was you, please call again. :)
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

If I were you, I would drive along your telephone line and see if the line has fallen down in the cemetery and landed over a grave because I saw that happen once in a movie! :)

good luck, Deb. If it was important, they'll call back.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

If I were you, I would drive along your telephone line and see if the line has fallen down in the cemetery and landed over a grave because I saw that happen once in a movie! :)

good luck, Deb. If it was important, they'll call back.

Oh, that's a good one! My office phone is cell, so I don't think the cemetery incident is an issue... but I'll remember it for the house phone! LOL

I hope the person calls back, but I understand if a business doesn't call back prospective customers go away with a bad feeling and call someone else. I just hate that someone will think I don't reply. :(
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Oh, that's a good one! My office phone is cell, so I don't think the cemetery incident is an issue... but I'll remember it for the house phone! LOL

I hope the person calls back, but I understand if a business doesn't call back prospective customers go away with a bad feeling and call someone else. I just hate that someone will think I don't reply. :(

I just sent a note to my sister to see if that was my nephew FINALLY calling you as talked about months ago. She asked me yesterday if you would still be able to help him and he would likely be calling from the basement (not always great reception).

#5 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

I just sent a note to my sister to see if that was my nephew FINALLY calling you as talked about months ago. She asked me yesterday if you would still be able to help him and he would likely be calling from the basement (not always great reception).

I think it was a woman, but I could hardly tell because the call was so bad. I am looking forward to working with your nephew. Thanks, CW!
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users