• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bucket

bucket

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

So, have you walked along the trails in the Parkway this weekend? Yes...our pretty place has been defaced (tagged)by some ugly human beings. I gather from neighbors the police have been out to investigate. The tagging is still there and I hope either the City or the Parkway takes care of it immediately.

The neighbors are saying they heard "stuff" going on last night (5/18) about 2am. Do you know where your kids are...a few teens were seen running..."Taylor W. Gang"

If you have any info regarding this incident, it would be prudent to inform either the Folsom Police or the Parkway.

It saddens me ... I thought Folsom was better than this :(

I hope someone has some ideas/suggestions to get these disturbed people into their homes or jail.

#2 25or6to4

25or6to4

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

I hope they catch the culprits and then sentence them to 160 hours of community service like cleaning up the dog poop in the Parkway.
"And the Wind cries Mary"

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

I hope they catch the culprits and then sentence them to 160 hours of community service like cleaning up the dog poop in the Parkway.

Is there that much dog poop in the Parkway? Posted Image

My, oh, my-----I had thought there were more responsible dog owners out that way.....Posted Image

#4 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hmm the Taylor W gang, doesn't seem to hard to investigate. A kid named Talyor W who probably lives in one of the cookie cutter homes. Do you realize how many HOA rules this gangsta has broken?
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#5 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Hmm the Taylor W gang, doesn't seem to hard to investigate. A kid named Talyor W who probably lives in one of the cookie cutter homes. Do you realize how many HOA rules this gangsta has broken?

Probably almost as many as the morons who let their dogs crap all over and cant be bothered to pick any of it up

#6 tony

tony

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

So, have you walked along the trails in the Parkway this weekend? Yes...our pretty place has been defaced (tagged)by some ugly human beings. I gather from neighbors the police have been out to investigate. The tagging is still there and I hope either the City or the Parkway takes care of it immediately.

The neighbors are saying they heard "stuff" going on last night (5/18) about 2am. Do you know where your kids are...a few teens were seen running..."Taylor W. Gang"

If you have any info regarding this incident, it would be prudent to inform either the Folsom Police or the Parkway.

It saddens me ... I thought Folsom was better than this :(

I hope someone has some ideas/suggestions to get these disturbed people into their homes or jail.

An active neighborhood/park patrol would be a start, with flashlights and cell phones, not guns. These kids need to know someone is watching and will take action. If you hear activity on the parkway after hours, don't hesitate to call the police. They would much rather get there when the perpetrators are there, then take the same amount of time reporting on the results the next morning. Don't assume someone else will make the call.

#7 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hello, isn't that why you pay those Keystone Cops to keep you safe?

They probably didn't pay the patrol bill.

What do you have for cops in your castle high up on the hill in EDH? Or do you employ your own security firm? I know how you extremely wealthy queens and kings can afford your own security, unlike us poor people in Folsom who have to rely on our tax paid police.

Xoxoxo
Your #1 fan

#8 tgianco

tgianco

Living Legend

• 4,152 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, soccer, football, poker, wine, good food, reading

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

They probably didn't pay the patrol bill.

What do you have for cops in your castle high up on the hill in EDH? Or do you employ your own security firm? I know how you extremely wealthy queens and kings can afford your own security, unlike us poor people in Folsom who have to rely on our tax paid police.

Xoxoxo
Your #1 fan

EDH is foreclosure-ville anyway. If the whatchmacallit moved up that way, it's a net gain for us here in Folsom. :)
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

#9 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Dude, I don't live in EDHs, I'm slumming in Folsom:)
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#10 Jlwmills

Jlwmills

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

I find this forum interesting. It is pretty quiet and I check in for useful information- but threads are constantly highjacked and turned into a tangential rant with poor sarcasm (in this case randomly about EDH/Serrano, which is monitored by the same security services and managed by Parker, just like the Parkway).

For some additional info on the situation- my neighbor on Parkway Drive had a rock threw through his window last week as well. The graffiti is being cleaned up, but we need to keep an eye out for these kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users